Fish Quiz

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

nothing special---a red belly on a GBR just means the ram is female

Baccus said:
Also relating to the guppy question.... when keeping males and females together in large groups its impossible to keep even a 1:1 ratio since the females will constantly be giving birth with the guppy numbers ever increasing
wink.png

OK, then, Little Miss Smarty-Pants....... ;)

This egg-laying fish  is a good community fish that will form pairs and often remains faithful to each other. They  are golden brown in color with reddish highlights on the dorsal and caudal fins and pearly turquoise-blue highlights on the pelvic and anal fins. A black 'spot' is in the center of the body and a black line runs from the top of the eye to the bottom of the head.

You will mostly see this fish at the bottom of the tank and it prefers a sand substrate.  The tank should have several dense plant groups and plenty of open swimming space. This fish  also likes  caves in which to hide in and stones to spawn on.  This is  is compatible with other peaceful fish.  Adult size is about 3inches.

Name this fish.

I am not trawling back through 28 pages of questions and answers just to find that. Life's too short.

the_lock_man said:
I am not trawling back through 28 pages of questions and answers just to find that. Life's too short.
I was referring to the fact that each of your 'answers' was in the form of a question.... With the question mark punctuation and all. :p

I wouldn't scroll back either... But an answer should be a statement, not a question?

What if one is unsure of the answer but wants to participate just the same? Do we have to just imagine the raised inflection in our heads and stop our fingers from typing a question mark? As a self confessed grammar nazi I'm going to find that difficult.

Just answer with a period. Sure, unsure, whatever.. why add a question mark because it's a guess? No one cares if you are wrong.

Most reactions

Back