Fish Identification Game V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
God this thing is giving me some crazy error that I cant post my image up. Something about not being allowed to post a certain extension, even though the picture is .jpg (???)

I just had that error crop up when trying to link a photo of the peppermint loach, are you linking the photo from a photobucket account or straight from the internet?

EDIT: not sure about you others but make see if the photo is used on a website that is blocked from being mentioned on this forum
wink.png
for example, the loach photo I wanted to link although from google search, was originally on a certain loach forum which I suspect is filtered on here..
smile.png
 hmm actually... maybe not?

From my DA account, using the little image coder in the editor with the direct link. I tried reuploading to tinypic, but the same error occurred.

DreamertK said:
From my DA account, using the little image coder in the editor with the direct link. I tried reuploading to tinypic, but the same error occurred.

Try photobucket?

#$%^&*

I'm going to send this fish to devour you, forum website.

I've tried various methods to try to post, but all to no avail. I'll just give my slot to the next person to post a pic.

Right click on the image (where it came from originally) and go to properties. Near the bottom it will give you the direct url for the photo, it has to end in .jpg to work.

The one I was trying to link ended in .jpg/image_medium which is, I think, why it didn't work. I think if you use a picture from google images and move it to one of your accounts like photobucket, it might then appear with just the .jpg url but doesn't mean it will work.

I'm too tired to keep on with it.

And now the pos is giving me the error when I don't have any sort of in the message.

Resort to default, log out, clear history and cookies etc and log back in ;) failing that... restart computer.... failing that... thump it really hard and curse at it a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back