Fish Can Be Seriously Bad For Your Health

Thanks for all the kind wishes.

The operation was a success and i have been flushed through with enough intraveinous anti biotics to fill a small bath tub, not to mention the boxes and boxes of tablets i have been given to take for the next week, i'll be rattling as i walk by the end of next week :lol:

ooo, you better make certain that none of those antibiotics will kill off your internal filter bacteria. :fun:

did you try to convince the doctor to just give you a prescription for Melafix? :lol:

And then when you've finished your meds, eat some carbon.
Or do you eat carbon every day anyway?

Ho hum, the debate continues :rolleyes:

Glad the op went well CFC :good: At least it wont affect your typing ability :p

Arfie ;)

Ye me to good to here your ok matey.
Bet the fish was laughing its head of watcing you from the big pond in the sky.
Greg

Better stick to tofu from now on :p And keep only guppies, they die too quickly to do any damage to anything.

:rolleyes: glad the op went well, and i hope you enjoyed your dinner. next time really try not to stab urself with a fish :D

I can understand exactly how u felt, i have been stabbed by red snapper fins many times as i am a part time fishmonger, its not very nice, and yes if u get it stuck in you you can get an infected finger, i have had a balloon sized thumb before and a few other people i know have too. Sea bass, sea bream and barramundi arent too nice either i tell you, red snapper is probably the worst though, they look so pretty though.... sods law that you get hurt doing dinner though, i work with sharp knives all day and never cut myself then one day i came home and cut myself on a tin of tuna lol

ooo, you better make certain that none of those antibiotics will kill off your internal filter bacteria. :fun:

did you try to convince the doctor to just give you a prescription for Melafix? :lol:

The ironic part, is yes actually antibiotics DO kill your internal filter bacteria. All sorts of unpleasant things start happening. Mostly with your digestive system. Vitamin K is made by friendly E-Coli in your large intestine. Antibiotics kill them. Take lots o' vitamins if you're on medicines.

Most reactions

Back