Fish Can Be Seriously Bad For Your Health

ooo, you better make certain that none of those antibiotics will kill off your internal filter bacteria. :fun:

did you try to convince the doctor to just give you a prescription for Melafix? :lol:

The ironic part, is yes actually antibiotics DO kill your internal filter bacteria. All sorts of unpleasant things start happening. Mostly with your digestive system. Vitamin K is made by friendly E-Coli in your large intestine. Antibiotics kill them. Take lots o' vitamins if you're on medicines.

:lol: They sure do, ive been suffering the effects of my digestive system being screwed with every half an hour for the past 2 days :X Once the course is over i'll be re-seeding my filter bacteria with some nice pro biotic yoghurt drinks :sick:

ooo, you better make certain that none of those antibiotics will kill off your internal filter bacteria. :fun:

did you try to convince the doctor to just give you a prescription for Melafix? :lol:

ha ha Ian was poorly this weekend, wouldn't take any day nurse so I offered him some pimafix instead :rolleyes:

glad the op went OK CFC, get well soon!

The ironic part, is yes actually antibiotics DO kill your internal filter bacteria. All sorts of unpleasant things start happening. Mostly with your digestive system. Vitamin K is made by friendly E-Coli in your large intestine. Antibiotics kill them. Take lots o' vitamins if you're on medicines.

:lol: They sure do, ive been suffering the effects of my digestive system being screwed with every half an hour for the past 2 days :X Once the course is over i'll be re-seeding my filter bacteria with some nice pro biotic yoghurt drinks :sick:

Drink some bio-spira?

Most reactions

Back