Fintro

jonh

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just looking around the MaidenHead Aquatics and clicked on the must have out of curiosity and this came up:

http://fishkeeper.co.uk/fintro.php

Has anyone every heard or seen of this, looks like it could go both ways, either be the next big thing or just be the next load of trash. Any opinions?

Dan

Hi all,
Just looking around the MaidenHead Aquatics and clicked on the must have out of curiosity and this came up:
http://fishkeeper.co.uk/fintro.php
Has anyone every heard or seen of this, looks like it could go both ways, either be the next big thing or just be the next load of trash. Any opinions?
Dan

Never seen this before, but if it works looks a good gadget for the lazy mine. I'm personally quite tight with money when it comes to unnecesary things, so I'll stick to the old fashioned manual way, but looks like it might be useful for pwople who don't want to be tip a bit fill abit for 30 or so mins.

They work very well, but i believe they are only a product that you can buy from maidenhead aquatics, thet are fairly new as far as i know.

I had a look at this today whilst i was there and was suprised of the size of, was expecting it to be tiny.
May have to buy one when it comes to my brother (jonh) buying his fish, hes new and totally useless at it atm.
Sorry was still logged in as my brother when i started this thread.

Dan

i find the fintro quite good for only £3.99, you fill the fintro up with your tank water and pour the fish straight in to it and the fintro box gradually sinks and then it will drop to the bottom of your tank in 20-30 mins and your fish are aclimatised, work perfictly. you have to rinse the fintro first though.

Surely you put the LFS water in the fintro, not you're own?

Sorry for reviving an old thread( I plan to go to MA today)

i just looked at and it looks that way, it slowley adds the water from your tank.to acclimatize fish slowley, its good idea :)

Most reactions

Back