Fave Fish

zophie

Fishaholic
Reaction score
What kind of fish are you fave's?

As for me, I think I would have to say Betta's or German Blue Ram's... :unsure:

Well, what about you?

ZOphie

sevs for their personality discus for their beauty and corydoras..well i mean who doesnt love a cory!

Personally i can't stand corys. I think they're fat, ugly and swim like they have no flexibility.

But my favourite fish has to be the L25 Scarlet Plec - Its the fish i want most currently, and i will have one some day :hey:

i think my favs have got to be my pair of panda garras as they have such pesonality.they will be swimming around separatly when without realising one will swim into the others path,this will cause them to have a mad session chasing each other around tank,then tey will go seperate ways until they bump into each other again,this goes on for rest of evening!!

next morning youll find them just sitting on rocks knackered from last nights excersise,once rested off they go again!!

Love my little sterba corrys!! there so fun to watch. also really like my SAE. But my all time fav that iv always wanted is discus, just cus their so majestic and colourful

i would love to have a think its called a baby blue discus, but they cost alot and i now have no more room in my tank. only for a couple more guppies or platys

I like Angel Fish, Oscars, Most Pleco's.

I also like your bog standard Tetras. Attractive fish.

James.

My synodontis. I have many many different species of syno and love them all. :wub:
I also adore my loaches and recently bought 3 green tiger loaches, currently living with my large red finned blue loaches and a yoyo loach. Really fun the yoyo and the tigers, the blue's aren't as active. My clowns live in a different tank but are super and like to sleep out in the open. :lol:
P.

My synodontis. I have many many different species of syno and love them all. :wub:
I also adore my loaches and recently bought 3 green tiger loaches, currently living with my large red finned blue loaches and a yoyo loach. Really fun the yoyo and the tigers, the blue's aren't as active. My clowns live in a different tank but are super and like to sleep out in the open. :lol:
P.

whats a synodontis? ive nevr heard of that

oh its a catfish, never mind

Celebes Rainbowfish are the best most beautiful fish, they swin like mini angels :blush: :wub:

i would love to try catfish again, but after my panda corys kept getting sick, im afraid too. i think i may just go buy a bunch of ghost shrimp and stick to them as my bottom dwellers

i would love to try catfish again, but after my panda corys kept getting sick, im afraid too. i think i may just go buy a bunch of ghost shrimp and stick to them as my bottom dwellers

panda corys are probably the weakest cory you can get! try some peppered or bronze ones or something :)

Most reactions

Back