Expensive Corys.

Depends where you live, I have some gold laser corys that retail as adults at around £18 each and have also seen some corys at Ian Fullers that retail at £50 each (were very very nice :) ) I have never looked at bronze or peppers, but I think they are around £3 each, all depends on who you know, where you live and what you want

Most expensive I've seen are Skunks and A Type of Brochis @ over 15-20 in A5 Aquatics.

The lasers are being sold on Trimar for a fraction of the amounts quoted on here ;)

I spoke to monty at Trimar, the ones he has are gold laser line corys with a gold line down them - the common ones, the ones I have from Ian Fuller are gold all over B)

Attachments

• 123_2328small.jpg
    123_2328small.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 98
could they be habrosus or hastatus Ginge? because these are pretty rare i think, but not super rare.

i got 6 small bronze corys free cuz a friend who sells all sorts of kinds of fish to lots of pet shops gave them and a few other fish to me cuz i gave them some gourami fish i wanted to ether give to the pet store or some one

ok as of sunday in my fish shop the cories there were
1" pandas- 5$. but on sundays any fish 5$ or under you get 2 for 1. so 2 pandas for 5$

.5" green cories- 2.99$ for two on sunday. these had a gold patch on them but were green cories

1" peppered cories- 2.50$. so you could get 4 for 5$.

I was thinking of getting a few long finned albino cories but they were $9.99 each and they were tiny too, like less than an inch. maybe half an inch?

I can get you some XL Corydoras weitzmani

£75 EACH !!

o yeah and i've just ordered this lot... came to £110 imported...

Corydoras adolfoi x 6
Corydoras sp.BLACK-VENEZ.g.br. x4
Corydoras agassizi-sodalis x6
Corydoras arcuatus x6
Corydoras atropersonatus x6
Corydoras panda bred x6

and i got these 2 BARGAINS on ebay yesterday... picking them up on wednesday

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...:MEWN:IT&ih=016

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...:MEWN:IT&ih=016

Im kinda hoping the 2 large ones are Emeralds.. now that WOULD make it a REAL bargain heheheeheh

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
ok as of sunday in my fish shop the cories there were
1" pandas- 5$. but on sundays any fish 5$ or under you get 2 for 1. so 2 pandas for 5$

.5" green cories- 2.99$ for two on sunday. these had a gold patch on them but were green cories

1" peppered cories- 2.50$. so you could get 4 for 5$.

Thats the going price for those cories around here too, except the Bronze cories range from $1.99 to $3.99 depending on size. Do you live in the US?

The most I've seen sterbais for is about £6. Bronze, albino etc around £3-4 at the most. My three metaes came to about £10 I think.

Just goes to show, LFS can charge silly amounts to silly people - so read up before you go rather than make impulse buys ;)

Edited to add - when I said silly people, I didn't mean you lot! *cringe*

Oooh Spooky, just read your message, you jammy git - £8 for a selection including two adolfois - pah, my LFS charge roughly £20 for those! *sulks and stamps feet*

Most reactions

Back