Endlers And Cherry Shrimps Fish Tanks Up For Grabs

wow -endlers 2.50 each in maidenhead aquatics-get mine for 25p each- get 10 for the same price as one!!!!

Hi Paul, my new tank should be up and running this weekend and im after some more shrimp:good: any chance of saving me some amano shrimp 5/6 (larger the better) and about 25 cherrys (again larger the better). thanks mate, Matt :good:

still got your number so will give you a bell, just thought i would bump you up on here too :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

Not sure if i have 5 amanos left. I know i have one for sure-need to check-they love to hide. Fine on the cherries though.

Hi, I'm interested in about 15 cherry shrimps, if you still have some available. I'm out in Huntingdon, but could meet halfway in Kettering. lemme know on price and if we could meet up sometime this weekend, thanx.

Hi, I'm interested in about 15 cherry shrimps, if you still have some available. I'm out in Huntingdon, but could meet halfway in Kettering. lemme know on price and if we could meet up sometime this weekend, thanx.

3 quid for the cherries and some petrol cash depending on where you want to meet-i can deliver to huntingdon if you want.

(kettering would be 10 quid petrol on top)

3 quid for the cherries and some petrol cash depending on where you want to meet-i can deliver to huntingdon if you want.

(kettering would be 10 quid petrol on top)

Kettering's cool with me, I'll be out in that area on Sunday anyhow. Is it alright if we could meet up on Sunday?

Hi mate do you have any endlers or shrimps left at all?. After any shrimps Cherry or Amano etc..

Cheers

Yes-pm me and i'll give you my phone number.

I have maybe 2 or 3 amanos and lots of cherries.

Im in the Kettering area tomorrow-anybody want some fish or shrimps????

Most reactions

Back