Endlers And Cherry Shrimps Fish Tanks Up For Grabs

I'm out delivering today so if anybody wants anything get in now.

Thanx Ashemely for the purchase-hope everything goes okay. Cheers

hi paul, tank set up was delayed by postal error......... i still want some more shrimp, ill be in touch. :good:

bump

Okay no problem-shrimps might be thin on the ground after thursday but i'll check what i have after then.

hello there, i live in LE9 (i will pm you the exact place for prices and such) and wondered how much 20 sizeable cherrys would cost + delivery? i ask for larger ones as they would be going in a tank with a still rather young dwarf puffer (who has lived peacefully with amanos) however the tank is only small at 35l, i would only want the shrimps if you were comfortable for them to go into such a tank if not then as many as you felt comfortable would be great.

Hi Paul, new tank up and running now so would love to come over and rehome some of your cherrys and amano if you have any left? also i have a friend who is after a couple of female endlers if you can sex them..... i will ring you on saturday and sort a collection time with you if thats cool. thanks, Matt.

BUMP BUMP BUMP :good:

hello there, i live in LE9 (i will pm you the exact place for prices and such) and wondered how much 20 sizeable cherrys would cost + delivery? i ask for larger ones as they would be going in a tank with a still rather young dwarf puffer (who has lived peacefully with amanos) however the tank is only small at 35l, i would only want the shrimps if you were comfortable for them to go into such a tank if not then as many as you felt comfortable would be great.
Hi captain pelvis, i am going to collect some shrimp from paul at the weekend all being well, if you want me to bring some back for you? i also live in LE9 Broughton Astley you can collect from my house and save fuel if you want.... just thought i would ask :good:

Should be lots of shrimps available matt. Customer cant make thursday.

cracking shrimp again Paul, many thanks. my friend was very happy with the endlers too :good:

Excellent. Pleased you are pleased!!! Give me a shout when you are tempted again. :good:

Most reactions

Back