Dolphin Slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont mean literally, it would be very difficult to get 300 dolphins to swim gently into the bay where they would lie still while humanely killed, its the way it has to be and thats it.

And CFC, im guessing your American due to your uneducated rant about atom bombs!

No, i'm fully English. And you are right, atom bombs would be a bit too much as they would also kill and effect the wild life in a negative way. With a bit of luck the bird flu will wipe them all out, would be quite ironic that they die as a result of their cruel ways of treating animals.

Thats a bit insensitive though mate, i know lots of asians and they do deserve to die because of cruel people in japan...

That all depends, do they support the killing of endangered animals and the cruel treatment of livestock?

No ones ever accused me of being sensative, i judge people by their actions and if their actions are those that disgust most normal people then they are judged as being disgusting people. We have more people on this planet than it can substain so why should disgusting people with no respect for the planet they live on be allowed to continue abusing it and its creatures?

So basically, asians are disgusting.

PS I honestly can't believe someone just tried to make this into an iraq thread (not you cfc)

One step closer to this thread being closed.

I dont mean literally, it would be very difficult to get 300 dolphins to swim gently into the bay where they would lie still while humanely killed, its the way it has to be and thats it.

And CFC, im guessing your American due to your uneducated rant about atom bombs!

No, i'm fully English. And you are right, atom bombs would be a bit too much as they would also kill and effect the wild life in a negative way. With a bit of luck the bird flu will wipe them all out, would be quite ironic that they die as a result of their cruel ways of treating animals.

Thats a bit insensitive though mate, i know lots of asians and they do deserve to die because of cruel people in japan...

That all depends, do they support the killing of endangered animals and the cruel treatment of livestock?

No ones ever accused me of being sensative, i judge people by their actions and if their actions are those that disgust most normal people then they are judged as being disgusting people. We have more people on this planet than it can substain so why should disgusting people with no respect for the planet they live on be allowed to continue abusing it and its creatures?

So basically, asians are disgusting.

PS I honestly can't believe someone just tried to make this into an iraq thread (not you cfc)

But sadly we dont have a general chat for that. If we did I would start it right away, as I feel that the war is un-necessary. :no:

I think CFC is closing this but Halal foods is meat that is cut humanely. Cut with one blow and instantly killing the animal instead of letting it suffer.

Kosher Meat:
The descriptive term in Judaism for food and other objects that are clean according to its laws. These laws are contained in the Torah and forbid, for example, the eating of pork or shellfish, the mixing of dairy products and meat, and certain methods of slaughtering animals.
EDIT: I just noticed that I said that it's meat that is cut humanely. I don't believe any type slaughter is humane, but some are better than others.
In order ot be halal the food must have no blood in it. How do you think they manage this? By suspending the animal upside down and slitting its throat. It can take some time for the animal to die this way not to mention the stress of being suspended upside down shortly prior to death (how many cows do you see doing a handstand?).

In a report in 2003 for the UK government it was recommended that strict Dhabiĥa Halal (apologies for earlier typos) without stunning the animal beforehand should be banned. It also recommends that stunning sould be mandatory before any slaughter in line with Shechita Kosha beliefs.

sorry InaneCathode , it was a cheap shot i know....but how can a moderator on this site claim that 2 atoms bombs wasnt enough..??It baffles me that this kind of talk is accepted!! Anyway, im not getting involved, im off clubbing baby seals for my xmas holidays.!!!

i am a huge dolphin lover always have been and i feel so sick after watching that. :-(

I think CFC is closing this but Halal foods is meat that is cut humanely. Cut with one blow and instantly killing the animal instead of letting it suffer.

Kosher Meat:
The descriptive term in Judaism for food and other objects that are clean according to its laws. These laws are contained in the Torah and forbid, for example, the eating of pork or shellfish, the mixing of dairy products and meat, and certain methods of slaughtering animals.
EDIT: I just noticed that I said that it's meat that is cut humanely. I don't believe any type slaughter is humane, but some are better than others.
In order ot be halal the food must have no blood in it. How do you think they manage this? By suspending the animal upside down and slitting its throat. It can take some time for the animal to die this way not to mention the stress of being suspended upside down shortly prior to death (how many cows do you see doing a handstand?).

In a report in 2003 for the UK government it was recommended that strict Dhabiĥa Halal (apologies for earlier typos) without stunning the animal beforehand should be banned. It also recommends that stunning sould be mandatory before any slaughter in line with Shechita Kosha beliefs.

Me being Muslim I would know that the meat can be cleansed by cleaning the blood off with water. It's almost impossible for meat to not have any blood. Dhabiha meat is the way it is cut, which means that we cut it so that we dont hack at the meat instead we slice the throat with one blow instantly killing the animal.

the things people do never surprise me as a race us humans are pretty selfish and we never have enough of what we want which is usually material gain.Heavens knows we kill each other for a pound somedays!

Kosher Meat:

Me being Muslim I would know that the meat can be cleansed by cleaning the blood off with water. It's almost impossible for meat to not have any blood. Dhabiha meat is the way it is cut, which means that we cut it so that we dont hack at the meat instead we slice the throat with one blow instantly killing the animal.

Reletive to most modernized slaughter techniques, it takes a REALLY long time for a cow to die from a slit throat. It's nowhere near 'instant'.

Anyway, enough with cows, back to dolphins.

It's probably reasonable to say that that sort of slaughtering (if you can call it) of dolphins is on the way to being banned.

are there any japanese people here? lol

Also, please don't be stereotypical and say that ALL Japaneese people are doing this. I bet there are some Koi lovers that are reading this right now. :rolleyes:

LOL wow im being stereotypical and saying that Koi Lovers are Japaneese. I suck at voicing my thoughts :X

And the lack of stunnign the animal beforehand is considered cruel and extremely unnecessary. I am not aware of the washing with blood, but that would be your opinion, or a view of your local community, not all muslims. The muslim world is very much undecided about halal in the modern age and many say that the electrocution of animals will cause ruptures to cells and arteries thus "tainting" the meat with blood and making it hareem.

The lack of stunning is considered so unnecessary that at least 4 European countries have banned ritual slaughter without it.

And the lack of stunnign the animal beforehand is considered cruel and extremely unnecessary. I am not aware of the washing with blood, but that would be your opinion, or a view of your local community, not all muslims. The muslim world is very much undecided about halal in the modern age and many say that the electrocution of animals will cause ruptures to cells and arteries thus "tainting" the meat with blood and making it hareem.

The lack of stunning is considered so unnecessary that at least 4 European countries have banned ritual slaughter without it.

We dont shock our meat. Ewww :sick: . Yeah it is opinionated on what we can eat and cannot. Some people don't even eat meat that comes from Fast Food or the Grocery Store as its unlikely that it was slaughtered the correct way or in other words not Dabiha.

Hareem= Haram (Bad)

Ok folks fun is over.

Gone way off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back