Dolphin Slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love dolphins so won't be going to the site couldn't watch it.
Disgusting.

How on earth could you do that as a living?
I mean, how on earth is that legal?
I recommend people that cry at films, not to go to that website.
That is really quite brutal, it shouldn't be legal. If they did have to slaughter dolphins/any animal, it should be shot and killed instantly, not left to suffocate in pain.

Neal

Sounds awful thats why i didn't want to go to the site.
I would sign a petition against it though.

That's horrible. I wish I never clicked on that link. I really don't know how people could live with themselves if they went to work everyday doing that.

No I can't I will cry and think about it for ages.
Already got to know how awful it is by some replys.

Don't think it will be long before there one going.
Signed a whale and seals petition.

That was an terrible video, someone needs to start a petition to stop this from being aloud to happen. I'll sign it for sure.

That is totally barbaric. I can see it happening if they were killed imediately, but not cut open and left to suffocate. I would also sign a petition.

this outrages me!!!!!!!!!more bombs should be on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ill sign anything against this

Yeah, if they had atleast had them unconcious before they did that it would atleast me more humane, or something, but goodness, they die with their throat cut suffocating on their own blood...

It illegal to kill dolphins I think. Some species of Dolphin are protected under the endangered animals list. I think that's why there sometimes mislabeled as whale meat. I don't think Online Petitions would do much. Just spreading the video or other videos of the same effect around will suffice.

To think of the lengths we and many more countries go to to just save one stranded Dolphin.. Yet these barbaric scum still have no respect for the life of any other creature other than themselves (All animals out there are treat like this, many shops on the main streets look like poorly kept pet stores until you open your eyes and discover they are infact restaraunts, food wholesalers and the like .. Is it any wonder bird flue and the such like develops in ####holes like japan .....

Sorry but for a country who is so far advanced in the world of technology and development why is it they still feel the need to depleat our sea's of everything we try to preserve... If those were the last school of dolphins on this planet they would still be rounded up and executed in that manner by these people..

These poor creatures dont have a choice as its the most natural thing they know "INSTINCT" that drives them there each year.. Only to be butchered in such an evil manner and in such huge numbers, it takes alot to get my p!$$ boiling but this footage has surely hit a nerve as these mamals are so trusting and kind and in so many ways much like us "but better". How someone can casually do such a deed is beyond belief..

HOW OFTEN DO THE PUBLIC GET SHOWN THIS ON TV, I THINK SENSORSHIP SHOULD BE STOPPED AND PEOPLE ALLOWED TO SEE WHAT GOES ON, IF PEOPLE DONT SEE IT THEY CAN BE IGNORANT TO THE FACT THIS TAKES PLACE.

Good Night.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back