Digital Cameras

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

FrankSlapperinni said:
Aquari_Cam said:
I'd go for it m8, its a relatively new model and you'd probably get 2/3rds of your money back in 18 months.
whats does that mean?

anyway, I can tell from your camera pictures that indoor pictures will work just fine. Great pictures, by the way.
............ if you choose to sell the camera in 18 months you should get 2/3rds of the original cost back. IMHO, with the speed cameras are being improved most cameras sold today will be worth a fraction of their cost in 18mths - and I believe the Camedia c series (with the 10 x Optical) will hold their price well.

As for the XD card, a 4mp camera will only get a few high quality pics on it, go for a couple of 128mgb cards and try to get Olympus cos you can 'stitch' pics (panoramic).

Thanks for the compliment about the pics :D am sure you will get some excellent results. The zoom is great, but I tend to use Macro when taking fishie pics.

My tip. Try to learn how to use the camera in manual mode from the outset, if you don't you will probably never get around to it (now, wheres me instruction manual)

Most reactions

Back