Custom Led Lighting Units

Wow,looks good,shame about the spot effect on the water but I guess you wont see that when standing in front of the tank, the wall behind doesn't look as obvious either which is good. Defo a brighter light too, glad your happy with it.

wow this looks stunning :) nice work, il be honest i like the spot effect :)

wow this looks stunning
smile.png
nice work, il be honest i like the spot effect
smile.png

I was just about to say the same
smile.png
Looks like rays of sunshine...

Can happily recommend these to anyone thinking about having Steve build one for them. Just set mine up and it looks brilliant. Also great customer service
good.gif
good.gif
good.gif
Fitted like a treat. Im also loving the spot effect from the L.E.D's

Can happily recommend these to anyone thinking about having Steve build one for them. Just set mine up and it looks brilliant. Also great customer service
good.gif
good.gif
good.gif
Fitted like a treat. Im also loving the spot effect from the L.E.D's

http://s1263.beta.photobucket.com/user/j0shg/library/5ft

The yellow water doesn't really do the light justice. Will look much better when it's cleared up

Glad your happy mate, can you raise the water level any higher? Might look even better then providing you dont submerge the lens'?

Are you getting a nice shimmer effect?

Glad your happy mate, can you raise the water level any higher? Might look even better then providing you dont submerge the lens'?

Are you getting a nice shimmer effect?

Could probz raise the water about another inch

Just wondered as might stop the glare in the gap between the water and tank top is all mate. :)

Il raise it a bit next water change. But you can't see the glare from where I sit so I don't really mind. Might need a unit built for my TMC aquahabitat 30l soon mate
good.gif

Steve, are you familiar with the MA AquaOak range? Will (hopefully) be getting the 100l model, and will want some low light, light tech LEDs for it. Any idea of price, or what further info do you need?

Most reactions

Back