Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

There are 2961 cases in Thailand right now.
What is the medical infrastructure (hospitals, doctor clinics, etc) like in Thailand?

--------------------
THIS IS STUPID, people who are vulnerable should stay home, but you can't just shut down the world. we will be feeling this for years to come in our economy. on top of that. I was going to move to new zealand but all of this crap happened two days before we were leaving, we had already shipped our stuff.
You can shut down the world and that is what happened. It's actually a good way to stop the common influenza virus too. Everyone seals up their borders for a year and the cold and flu viruses won't be able to spread around the globe and we could get rid of that too.

If you do make it to New Zealand (NZ), you will be able to go out and have romantic visits because the NZ government has relaxed social distancing laws to allow people to visit other people for romantic interludes :)

---------------------
The Western Australian government has relaxed the social distancing laws and people are now allowed to meet in public and have up to 10 people gather together for picanics (Yogi Bear fan) and barbeques. Shops are also allowed to be open now but people must stay 2 meters apart when in shopping centres.

We have had a reported 990,290 cases in U.S. total. Waiting to see what Gov. Greg Abbott has to update Texas on at 2:30. Our numbers have been relatively low in Houston area but still need more testing. There just hasn’t been enough testing locations. Now they’re opening more. NOW! A little late after many have returned to work.

THIS IS STUPID, people who are vulnerable should stay home, but you can't just shut down the world.

The vulnerable people are interactive with and cared for by the healthy people and this is why the healthy people need to stop interacting with others too.... This is only a temporary shut down so relax... I personally have already thought up a business plan for making decent money in these troubled times...

THIS IS STUPID, people who are vulnerable should stay home, but you can't just shut down the world. we will be feeling this for years to come in our economy. on top of that. I was going to move to new zealand but all of this crap happened two days before we were leaving, we had already shipped our stuff.
I'm from NZ, my thought is that Nz will stay closed for quite some time, they have almost eliminated covid and I doubt will want to let it back in

this shows how crazy and stressed people are getting because of this, a Cosco near me is not allowing toilet paper returns and there was a guy who tryed to return 100 boxes of the stuff
I had a strong suspicion before I even opened that news article it would be somewhere in Manchester and, trust me, that kind of behaviour in Salford is not because of Corona.
On the toilet paper thing I have the same view as Colin. At least that gentleman won't be running out anytime soon.

Fixed your post so your not reported. :)

I am struggling to understand why you felt it appropriate to add a swear word here, for no good productive reason and yet you accused me of being rude to the Tenth Dr, when all I did was challenge his authority of providing a competent opinion of health matters when he sells, sorry sorry, MAKES food that causes obesity and diabetes..

Anyway this is my YouTube channel, have a nice day.

I had a strong suspicion before I even opened that news article it would be somewhere in Manchester and, trust me, that kind of behaviour in Salford is not because of Corona.
On the toilet paper thing I have the same view as Colin. At least that gentleman won't be running out anytime soon.
Interesting.

Most reactions

Back