Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Take up paint by numbers, I am going to do a time lapse of me doing one.
That sounds cool. I can never get the blending right on paint by numbers. I do better just painting lol

That sounds cool. I can never get the blending right on paint by numbers. I do better just painting lol
Do you want using water colors? I do. And I’m not talking about the cheap, $3 Dollar store paints. I’m talking the expensive $6 per small paint tube paint.

Do you want using water colors? I do. And I’m not talking about the cheap, $3 Dollar store paints. I’m talking the expensive $6 per small paint tube paint.
Do I want? Do you mean use?
I use watercolors sometimes (mostly for my cards that I sell.
And i use acrylic for my custom shoes and for other things

44 thousand US deaths now

Not good buddy, I think its extremely bizarre some parts in the US is not taking this seriously at all, I see lots of people on YouTube channels, going out to buy or catch fish and yet they claim to be on lock down, sometimes sporting masks. It seems the American idea of being in lock down is VERY different to that of a UK person. Here in the UK you only get to leave the house for four reasons, work, buying food or medicine or exercise once a day.

Its only going to hit the USA even harder, it already had the stats for being the worst hit and now the powers that be want to relax the lock down which didnt really exist anyway.

Not good buddy, I think its extremely bizarre some parts in the US is not taking this seriously at all, I see lots of people on YouTube channels, going out to buy or catch fish and yet they claim to be on lock down, sometimes sporting masks. It seems the American idea of being in lock down is VERY different to that of a UK person. Here in the UK you only get to leave the house for four reasons, work, buying food or medicine or exercise once a day.

Its only going to hit the USA even harder, it already had the stats for being the worst hit and now the powers that be want to relax the lock down which didnt really exist anyway.
Its definitely gonna get worse here. So sick of people going out and not taking it seriously. Theres over 2000 deaths a day, not just the flu lol.

Makes me mad

Do I want? Do you mean use?
I use watercolors sometimes (mostly for my cards that I sell.
And i use acrylic for my custom shoes and for other things
Oh, that’s cool. How much are your custom shoes?

As our country (US) slowly starts opening up and other countries also begin opening gradually, tell us what your area is doing to ease restrictions and tell us your personal experience (such as what you see opening around you) . Do you see people still practicing social distancing...are most people wearing masks when going out and about?

Hopefully this easing of restrictions won't cause a spike in cases. Several states in the US still have large daily increases in cases and in deaths. Time will tell.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back