Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

That’s it!

That’s android quality for you. I have an Apple iPad. I never have that problem.

(Excuse my jab at Samsung, I do it every time I get the chance! :rofl:)
I actually like this phone better than my old iphone 6. :rofl: :dunno:

Some people do!

I like Apple products better than Android. That’s why I said that. :lol:
Lol we have the whole variety. Amazon tablets, both iphone and android phones, iPads, ipad mini, macbook, hp laptop etc etc. My dad is an programmer/ tester/manager/something else, he bosses people around lol

So his work gave him one of each device to test how it works on each

Lol we have the whole variety. Amazon tablets, both iphone and android phones, iPads, ipad mini, macbook, hp laptop etc etc. My dad is an programmer/ tester/manager/something else, he bosses people around lol

So his work gave him one of each device to test how it works on each
Lol.

I don't have a phone just for clarity. But I do have an Apple iPad Mini 4 and a Lenovo ThinkPad computer. (We have a big variety here as well, lol)

I just don't understand the sick behavior some people have, here is a woman being arrested and coughing onto a police office

and here is a bite mark on an officer by some other vile individual

I just don't understand the sick behavior some people have, here is a woman being arrested and coughing onto a police office

and here is a bite mark on an officer by some other vile individual

Ouch!

44 thousand US deaths now

Bitting a police officer? You just don’t do that people! :no:

Because you could get charged with assault and endangerment of a police officer, both of which you could face jail time for.
I was being sarcastic

Most reactions

Back