Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Naughts i understand what you said as i read it last night having my last cuppa ;) when i was saying about plaquenil which is (Hydroxychloroquine) is if they do dabble with this med to help form a vaccine, they need to tread very carefully regarding peoples bodies regarding reactions.
I wouldn't even get excited about this as a (potential) treatment. The man who ordered 30 million treatments owns shares in the company it was ordered from.

I had the general flu vaccine just before this all happen because I help take care of my baby granddaughter, I was not wild about becoming a pin cushion. I got stabbed 4 times with all the recommended shots for her sake.

I had the general flu vaccine just before this all happen because I help take care of my baby granddaughter, I was not wild about becoming a pin cushion. I got stabbed 4 times with all the recommended shots for her sake.
Yes but at least you was thinking of your granddaughter, they called me in for the flu jab and i totally refused as it gives off flu affects and they always me feel worse.

The word "Stabbed" is a bit harsh LMAO ROFL

I wouldn't even get excited about this as a (potential) treatment. The man who ordered 30 million treatments owns shares in the company it was ordered from.

This dont make any sense, I never heard of smeone buyinf their own stock for profit?? Unless this was a sort of bizarre buyback procedure in order to own the product himself so he can sell for a higher price than the company offered it for?

Wow you know that post I left the other day said there were 30 odd mutations of the virus, now this says there are hundreds.

"
Researchers in the US and UK have identified hundreds of mutations to the virus which causes the disease Covid-19.

But none has yet established what this will mean for virus spread in the population and for how effective a vaccine might be."

it will be very hard to make a viable vaccine if the virus keeps mutating.

It's crazy how fast it has mutated and that it has infected cats, dogs to a mild extent and pigs. It will be bad if it transfers to cattle, there's already a meat shortage. Wendy's in California took beef off the menu because they could get any

This dont make any sense, I never heard of smeone buyinf their own stock for profit?? Unless this was a sort of bizarre buyback procedure in order to own the product himself so he can sell for a higher price than the company offered it for?
Or he's buying it with someone else's money

If vaccines weren't given to people, polio and several other diseases would still be around making lots of people really unwell. They just have to make sure any vaccine is safe.

As for vaccines violating human rights, what about the rights of people that don't want to catch an insidious disease? If half the population doesn't want a vaccine because it's violates their human rights, the disease can run amuck and cause problems to anyone who isn't vaccinated. Then the vaccinated people have to put up with the sick people who wouldn't be sick if they were vaccinated.
When I worked at the hospital, we had a button to push if a patient didn’t want a vaccine. We pushed the button and they fell down a dark hole never to be seen again. :devil:

Most reactions

Back