cool stuff

I got some nice pictures of some guns...Do you all think I am dumb for having guns..I hope you all like them because I sure do.... And this is just some of many guns that I own.....

Attachments

• P6170023.JPG
    P6170023.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 48
fish keeper sharks and angels said:
I got some nice pictures of some guns...Do you all think I am dumb for having guns..I hope you all like them because I sure do.... And this is just some of many guns that I own.....
OOOH YEAH BABY :wub: :D

fish keeper sharks and angels said:
ok, you're my new hero B)

you have a pic of your full collection? forget what that fool said, post more!

I liked the picture of the guy that must be a camaro owner. Hehehe. I used to own one.
As for Silver's comment about being dumb, I think that you guys need to think about the fact that some people aren't comfortable with guns. In her eyes it is dumb to "show off" your gun collection. That is a respectable opinion in that it is her's and that she has her reasons for feeling that way. To each their own. :nod:

I can get a picture of my full collection but it will be later. We shoot the guns that are less valuable, No I dont scare the neighbors with my guns...I scare beer bottles and pop cans with my guns and also clay pigeons, also they are for my protection..... I just dont like the fact that someone gets called dumb and irresponsible for posting a picture of thier guns. The people who do not collect guns dont understand the true value of the guns and you are right people are intitled to thier own opinion but they should have some consideration for who do love guns such as me and other people...thier is no need to insult other people and call them dumb and stuff like that...

Hi fish keeper! :)

That's a nice collection of guns you have there. :nod: :thumbs:

Collecting guns is a popular hobby, and going to the range is fun. Unfortunately, the laws in New York make it all but impossible for me to own a hand gun. :sad: I have to be content with long guns. ;)

BTW, that's a beautiful quilt. Did you make it? :dunno:

No it was a present from a tentant of ours. I thought that was very nice of them.. that is only what guns I keep in my house the other ones are put up for safe keeping. And thank all of you all for liking my guns.. I am very proud of them too.

Mesome said:
I liked the picture of the guy that must be a camaro owner. Hehehe. I used to own one.
As for Silver's comment about being dumb, I think that you guys need to think about the fact that some people aren't comfortable with guns. In her eyes it is dumb to "show off" your gun collection. That is a respectable opinion in that it is her's and that she has her reasons for feeling that way. To each their own. :nod:
it's one thing to not dig guns, but that lady doesn't have to force her opinion on me because I posted a picture of a damn pistol. I can't even imagine how someone could justify calling a PICTURE irresponsible. that kind of logic (or lack thereof) is outside my grasp.

I suppose there are worse things than being a legal gun owner.. like being a victim :whistle:

I personally don't think that there is anything wrong with your picture, in fact, I own several guns myself. Sometimes is seems that in a great topic like this, there is always something being dwelled on. I support the right for people to express their opinions, whether or not the gp agree. I don't however support people being attacked. There have been other threads posted as of late that have addressed the right to bear arms and whatnot, and some people think that it is irresponsible. I suggest that people who are afrid of guns should be properly trained on how they work.

Anyway, I have to ask, why do you hate platies? :p

I dont want this to get to heated...I dont want to make anyone mad I just think that anyone should say anything about a picture because one person dont like guns dont mean that is dumb to post a picture of them... If you or anyone else dont like to look at guns then by all means you all dont have to come in here and look at them...That is all I am trying to say...

Chaos said:
I_hate_platies said:
Ummmm....... :unsure:
what? haven't you ever seen a crane game? :hyper:

Mesome said:
Anyway, I have to ask, why do you hate platies? :p
because they're slow-moving, scared, boring fish.. my gf is in love with them and I think they're the most dopey fish you can buy. I mostly picked this name to annoy her

hmmmm. im all for guns and gun collection etc. etc. And there is nothing wrong with everyone posting as many pictures as they want of there gun collection. But it's just that first one where you have a real gun pointed at that stuffed frog. I know it's not a big deal, but it hits some kind of chord inside. Like comparing the gun (a very adult toy) to a little stuffed frog portrays you as somewhat childish and not the kind of person i would like to see own guns. im sure (pretty sure) it wasn't the collection of guns but rather you pointing the gun at the stuffed animal that bugged her, and rightfully so.

Most reactions

Back