Anyone know how to clean a really old stuffed animal without de stuffing it or soaking it…

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

He looks very happy to be getting such pampered treatment. Looking great.

IMG_3440.jpeg
Tada!!!!

Except for that one spot on the cheek— couldn’t get it color matched without it looking splotchy and it just looked better just as it was than with the splotch.

Dad gets home tonight from his work trip~

I hope he likes it

Attachments

• IMG_3438.jpeg
    IMG_3438.jpeg
    262.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3441.jpeg
    IMG_3441.jpeg
    325.1 KB · Views: 23
IMG_3480.jpeg
He looks very happy after his cleaning. He has a big smile on his face. :D

In post #19 the picture with the 3 kids and the middle one is holding the dog, is that your dad when he was younger?

You dad looks happy in post #22. Nice job with that and I reckon you made his day. FYI he looks like Rick from the TV series Pawn Stars

In post #19 the picture with the 3 kids and the middle one is holding the dog, is that your dad when he was younger?

You dad looks happy in post #22. Nice job with that and I reckon you made his day. FYI he looks like Rick from the TV series Pawn Stars
Yessir! That’s him in the middle between his brother and sister. I put the framed photo in the bag too in a way that he would pull the picture first and when he pulled the picture out (I asked his mom to send it to me), he smiled and talked about how much he loved that Lassie toy for a very hot second before actually going to the bag to see what else was in there. You could tell the MOMENT he realized what it was and pulled it out with the biggest grin on his face and kept looking between the lassie and the picture. I recorded a video to send his mom.

And omg he totally does

Aww that's so special, thank you so much for sharing that with us 🥹

Most reactions

Back