Come and Confess!

I’ll post a real confession. I’ve had an aquarium tank setup for 8 months. Nothing special about it plain black gravel, fake plants and a resin decoration in the middle. It’s setup up with a canister filter because why not but the confession is There are no fish in it.

When i was @Kindergarden Someone told me that if you eat egg yolk that mean you eat Chicken Babies, so i should just eat the white part. Scar me for life, never eat egg yolk since then, and i'll hate someone that say "I Love egg yolk, its delicious." Or looking @someone enjoying breakfast with egg. Because it remind me that moment lol :fish:

Gonna come confess here.....and use some tiktok speech because thats how I feel right now :p.

I'm slowly going crazy due to THREE things:

1. The biggest one, it's already August and I've not visited any zoo/aquarium this year and I wanna gooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2. I've not read my summer reading book. It's Great Expecations by Charles Dickens. Like chile we have to annotate it like I cant-. You really think I'ma wanna take notes on some crusty book from the old days like honey don't even try today. I'm not im the mood for that, and thats on what? That's on periodt.

3. School starts later this month. I think I'm doing online school so it's not that bad. But education isn't fun. Meanwhile my dad sits there and tells me how he had to walk miles every morning through danger to get to school, so I should be grateful. Like hun you really think I'm gonna believe this-, grandma told me the school was down the street so don't even try :rofl:

Gonna come confess here.....and use some tiktok speech because thats how I feel right now :p.

I'm slowly going crazy due to THREE things:

1. The biggest one, it's already August and I've not visited any zoo/aquarium this year and I wanna gooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2. I've not read my summer reading book. It's Great Expecations by Charles Dickens. Like chile we have to annotate it like I cant-. You really think I'ma wanna take notes on some crusty book from the old days like honey don't even try today. I'm not im the mood for that, and thats on what? That's on periodt.

3. School starts later this month. I think I'm doing online school so it's not that bad. But education isn't fun. Meanwhile my dad sits there and tells me how he had to walk miles every morning through danger to get to school, so I should be grateful. Like hun you really think I'm gonna believe this-, grandma told me the school was down the street so don't even try :rofl:
I can realat to that. My mom always told me she had to walk to her elementary school because the bus cut of was stopped at the house right next to her. When she showed me the people who had the bus were at the very end of the street and she was in the first few and I walked it to test it and it took as long as it takes me to get to my school. I can see why her brother would complain because he had to carry a tuba every day. I can see why my dad would complain because he was born into a poor family and lived in a not so great neighborhood. So yes don’t even try:rofl:

Help an old lady understand the slang kids are using these days. I've seen the 'periodt' thing around the internet, but why is this a thing? Do you pronounce it differently than period? Does it change the meaning?
It means something along the lines of "end of conversation". Like period, end of conversation. Periodt is just it but spelled differently :p.

It means something along the lines of "end of conversation". Like period, end of conversation. Periodt is just it but spelled differently :p.
Using "PERIOD." as meaning "that's it, full stop, done" has been around what, 20 years or more? But I don't know why a t has been added to that recently. Did some celebrity do it or something and everyone else adopted it? Sounds like it's exactly the same, but with a t stuck on the end for no reason :p

Haha, I remember my parents complaining about slang, and I argued that every generation creates its own slang. But now I've turned into them. It doesn't make sense and it makes me feel old! :rofl:

Using "PERIOD." as meaning "that's it, full stop, done" has been around what, 20 years or more? But I don't know why a t has been added to that recently. Did some celebrity do it or something and everyone else adopted it? Sounds like it's exactly the same, but with a t stuck on the end for no reason :p

Haha, I remember my parents complaining about slang, and I argued that every generation creates its own slang. But now I've turned into them. It doesn't make sense and it makes me feel old! :rofl:
Yes :p. If you try to talk slang then it's periodt. If you're normal its period.

Excuse the language in this short video, but its inspiring in a way :p . It's also a peek into how we use the phrase.

Most reactions

Back