Come and Confess!

Gonna come confess here.....and use some tiktok speech because thats how I feel right now :p.

I'm slowly going crazy due to THREE things:

1. The biggest one, it's already August and I've not visited any zoo/aquarium this year and I wanna gooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2. I've not read my summer reading book. It's Great Expecations by Charles Dickens. Like chile we have to annotate it like I cant-. You really think I'ma wanna take notes on some crusty book from the old days like honey don't even try today. I'm not im the mood for that, and thats on what? That's on periodt.

3. School starts later this month. I think I'm doing online school so it's not that bad. But education isn't fun. Meanwhile my dad sits there and tells me how he had to walk miles every morning through danger to get to school, so I should be grateful. Like hun you really think I'm gonna believe this-, grandma told me the school was down the street so don't even try :rofl:
I'm gonna admit that I have never heard or seen anyone use "periodt" :rofl:

I confess that I have a brown thumb when it comes to aquarium plants. I can grow some of the most beautiful, lush and productive pepper plants, but I will even kill duckweed in an aquarium. If you have a duckweed problem that won't go away, I'm your man.

I confess that I have a brown thumb when it comes to aquarium plants. I can grow some of the most beautiful, lush and productive pepper plants, but I will even kill duckweed in an aquarium. If you have a duckweed problem that won't go away, I'm your man.
You want to kill plants? Like any plants? I'm your buddy! :)

Please come kill my duckweed. I loathe the stuff and regret ever putting any in a tank. I can't get rid of it, even though I tried again today, skimming everything, wiping all under the rims of the tanks. But you only need to miss one tiny, dried out speck of it, and it comes back. I hate it with a fiery passion that burns inside of me constantly.

Please come kill my duckweed. I loathe the stuff and regret ever putting any in a tank. I can't get rid of it, even though I tried again today, skimming everything, wiping all under the rims of the tanks. But you only need to miss one tiny, dried out speck of it, and it comes back. I hate it with a fiery passion that burns inside of me constantly.

I hear this all the time. I can't get it to grow. Every emersed plant is doing great. My peppers are lush and have so many pods that the branches have to be supported. All my floating plants die. Slowly, but surely. I'll probably kill my hornwort as well.

Most reactions

Back