Closing Down My Tanks, Lots Of Equipment For Sale!

how much for the tetra prima and the anubias and maybe the timer how many grams is the tetra prima can u post pics of the tetratec ex600 and the anubias pls

The Prima is just the standard small one. The anubias has quite a lot of algae growing on the end of the leaves?

Prima - £2
Anubias - £2, Anubias attached to tree root ornament - £5
Whitespot Plus - £3 (had for a few years, no expiry on bottle, should be ok)

You want a timer?

Totally forgot I've got a spare Juwel High-Lite T5 light unit I bought to replace the T8 unit. But then decided I preferred the subdued T8 unit. Boxed, barely used, lots of life left in the bulbs. Will fit Rio 125 or Trigon 190s.

Also a 600lph pump set for the Rio 125-240, Vision 180, Trigon 190, Lido 120. Will fit smaller tank models if you want extra flow rate, but not those with the 280lph pump. Plus extra impeller, Juwel Venturi kit, All flow director pipes. Bought a new impeller for my old pump which didn't solve the noise problem so bought a new one. Then decided to rip the juwel filter out and get an external so it's been sat in the box ever since. Old style D connector and Bioflow diamond shaped connectors included depending on how old your tank is.

How much for :
  • fluval spray bar kit for external filters (will fit most)
  • syringes of various capacities 2ml,5ml,10ml,20ml
  • plant weights
  • blue, green silicone air line various lengths
  • tetratec in 400 plus internal filter
  • tetratec aps 100 air pump
  • api ammonia test kit (60% full, test tube, expiry 11/2016)
  • api aquarium wipes
  • 1 x marina digital aquarium thermometer, new battery
  • 1 x extendable glass cleaning set with blade end, rectangular pad and corner pad
Can you list individual prices and also total if I have them all.

Where in Cheshire are you ? Im near to Congleton so could arrange to collect / meet you ?

Time is a tickin'! I need to get rid people! Buy my stuff!

Also I have a boxed Sera Air 110 plus air pump which has been barely used! Bought it to power a sponge filter when raising fry.

Hi . Interested in : small net , aqavital heater , jbl ph test ,tetratec in400 plus internal filter (if this is sponge filter , if not then anny other sponge filter) , 25 litre bucked with lid . And maybe arched large piece of mopani wood , nice shape (can you please provide photo). Can you please tell me the price for the items and maybe one timer....

Regards

Hi,
I am helping someone who has been struggling and fairly new to the hooby to set up a tank and would be interested in what is still available (if not sold to prior posters) of the following please.  They want a natural look so if any of the ornaments are not natural looking please advise.
If it is easier give me a price for the lot.  Plus P&P cost to East Yorkshire.
If anything is very heavy and likely to push the P&P cost up significantly please advise and I will consider not having it.
Thanks in advance :)

seachem phosguard 30% full not sure what size this is?
api phosphate test kit (90% full, boxed with test tube, barely used expiry 06/2015)
tetratec aps 100 air pump
hagen test tube
5ml, 10ml pipettes
api gh & kh test kit (90% full, expiry 03/2016 and 08/2016, boxed)
7 x spare api test tubes
zoomed floating aquarium log small with 3 swim holes
large hollow log ornament (semi circle flat bottom design with holes each end and swim holes)
large hollow tree trunk house ornament
large hollow log ornament (360 degree round design with middle swim hole)
arched large piece of mopani wood, nice shape
vertical standing mopani wood, ideal corner piece
hollow tree root ornament with anubias inside which has glued itself to the plastic!
another anubias
standard squeeze start syphon (very algae covered inside pipes)
2 x standard mercury aquarium thermometers (tested and accurate)
1 x marina digital aquarium thermometer, new battery
smaller timer(s) if still left.

Possibly...tetratec ex600, full working order with all media, suction cups, pipes cut to size etc

Most reactions

Back