Cheesiest Tank Award

Spongebob fish tank.
happydog_sponge2.jpg

Spongebob betta fish tank
betatank.jpg

:lol:
:no:

That's supposed to be a betta tank? How big (or to be precise- how small) is that thing?

That's sickening Chris, isn't it?

Why do people still keep insisting tha Bettas can be housed in something that small? It annoys the stuffing out of me! :angry:

i like your mates tank!!! it definitely IS cute and i know if i was still young i would have LOVED it!

That's sickening Chris, isn't it?

Why do people still keep insisting tha Bettas can be housed in something that small? It annoys the stuffing out of me! :angry:

I totally agree. I don't keep bettas myself but if i did i wouldn't dream of putting one in something that small.It's just cruel :grr:

I also agree, but can I just say one thing. Please don't start a debate going, it is cruel and we all think that, there has been plenty other posts about people complaining and it does get rather annoying, there is nothing we can do about it, apart from not buy one, simple as. Your complaining about the betta tank, but they have 2 goldfish in the spongebob tank? Supposed to be 30Gallons+, to me it looks about 10Gallon...

Neal

I also agree, but can I just say one thing. Please don't start a debate going, it is cruel and we all think that, there has been plenty other posts about people complaining and it does get rather annoying, there is nothing we can do about it, apart from not buy one, simple as. Your complaining about the betta tank, but they have 2 goldfish in the spongebob tank? Supposed to be 30Gallons+, to me it looks about 10Gallon...

Neal
Debate closed. :)
Now back to the cheesiest tank award...................

LOL!!! At first I didn't even notice the little spongebob figures - I was looking for the fish! :p Your friend's tank doesn't look bad actualy. I mean the combination is just plain wierd :p - but it has some sort of appeal ;)

As for the two spongebob tanks - the fish actualy do look embarassed - I mean look at the goldfish swimming towards either side, maybe attempting to hide :p and the poor betta is hanging its head in shame!

oh dear lord don't start me on dangermous

my best mate has shed loads of old 80's/90's cartoons on dvd, we have little toon fests :lol: it's ace!!

lets see, I have:

6 Danger Mouse DVDs
1x Count Duckula DVD (was so pleased to see the pilot episode explains why they never wonder what thethuds are when the dudes fall off the side of the castle)
3x classic kids (magic roundabout, jamie and the magic torch, button moon, rainbow etc)

and I also have a few episodes (mysteriously appeared on the hard disk i bought for the PC) of trap door, puddle lane, rosie and jim and - sadly - one episode of funhouse!! how much did you want to go on that course at the end? oh and drive the go-karts?

enough on that though.

oh and yes, crime busters. well remembered, cmon im getting old. ive totally forgotten most of primary school now

maybe instead of "cheesiest tank" we should have "cheesiest ornament"

And there i can see Gary the snail from spongbob squarpants!

Thats not even a tank ornement no kidding, its a Kinda Egg toy- i remember 'cos i got one the other day :wizard: :| .

no they actually sell the spongebob characters for fish tanks at pets @ home.

my girl keeps a couple of guppys in her tank and there mental lol.

suit the tank perfectly.

Most reactions

Back