Cheesiest Tank Award

I want spongebob, Ian's got a spongebob air freshner for his car, I keep trying to steal it. :hey: don't think it'd be a v good idea to put it in a tank though.

and how can you not remember sharky and george. Got the theme tune in my head now, they were great :good:

hehe they were. though i prefered the racoons

I think I remember the racoons, was one of them called 'Burt' and they had a green guy I think that had a nephew that was totally different to him. Or am I thinking of something totally different. :blush:

Rich

yup one was called burt and the rich evil uncle was called syril sneer, his nephew who was good and friends to the racoons was called cedric. I dont remember them being green though, but pink. along with the 3 pigs.

only green evil dude i can think of right now was Baron Greenback in Danger Mouse.

yup one was called burt and the rich evil uncle was called syril sneer, his nephew who was good and friends to the racoons was called cedric. I dont remember them being green though, but pink. along with the 3 pigs.

only green evil dude i can think of right now was Baron Greenback in Danger Mouse.

oh dear lord don't start me on dangermous

my best mate has shed loads of old 80's/90's cartoons on dvd, we have little toon fests :lol: it's ace!!

Anyone remember Count Duckula, with Nanny, didnt she always have a broken wing/arm and Trap Door, with the talking skull. LOL :lol:

Sharky & George!!!!!!!! Wow I used to watch them every saturday morning!!!!!! Trap door is my fave! Anyone remember Button Moon? Showing my age now :blush:

yup definately busters

button moon was great too, and the clangers when I was a bit younger :good:

Most reactions

Back