British Aquatic Superstore

loader

Reaction score
Hi All
Could someone tell me is this shop still going? I havent been down that way for sometime and I was planning to visit just wanted to make sure they were still there. I looked at their website but it hasnt been updated for sometime.

Cheers
Loader

Hi All
Could someone tell me is this shop still going? I havent been down that way for sometime and I was planning to visit just wanted to make sure they were still there. I looked at their website but it hasnt been updated for sometime.

Cheers
Loader

As in BAS in Bolton?

If so, yes it is. Not been in for a month or so myself, so not too sure on current stock but I've never been dissapointed.

Hi All

Cheers
Loader

As in BAS in Bolton?

If so, yes it is. Not been in for a month or so myself, so not too sure on current stock but I've never been dissapointed.

That building needs condemning lol! I think we had more water to wade through on the floor than the fish had in their tanks last time :lol:

Have to say they had some really unusual fish though and despite the unloved building no signs of disease or dead stock so it is up there as one of my favorite places to go!

@OP If you are visiting BAS in Bolton mate you have to go to Peer aquatics in Wigan too :good:

Olly.

Hi All

Cheers
Loader

As in BAS in Bolton?

That building needs condemning lol! I think we had more water to wade through on the floor than the fish had in their tanks last time :lol:

Have to say they had some really unusual fish though and despite the unloved building no signs of disease or dead stock so it is up there as one of my favorite places to go!

@OP If you are visiting BAS in Bolton mate you have to go to Peer aquatics in Wigan too :good:

Olly.

Cheers Pier Aquatics is on the list as well didnt actaully realise that its only 12miles away from BAS which is bonus as well.

Most reactions

Back