Blink 182

smurfyy_2k3

it's a shame stupidity isn't painfull
Reaction score
whats your favourite blink song mines either going to college or whats my age again also if you play guitar what do you like to play the most (again for me going to college)

well tell him to cheer up because they have all said in late 2007 they want to release another album and a tour in early 2008

I was really disappointed when they turned "serious", much preferred them when they were tongue in cheek in the beginning. So I'll say "All the small things", because more recent stuff is depressing. Much prefer Bowling For Soup *lol*.

bowling for soup are cool blink 182 still better whats you favourite bfs song then (on and on about you for me)

Josie is my favourite but they do alot of good ones. I like alot of the ones mentioned as well and agree on them being better before they went all serious.

There is another I like as well but I can't remember the name for the life of me at the moment. The clip was done in a 70's sort of style and they drive around in go-karts in it. It was done a couple of years ago.

Josie is my favourite but they do alot of good ones. I like alot of the ones mentioned as well and agree on them being better before they went all serious.

There is another I like as well but I can't remember the name for the life of me at the moment. The clip was done in a 70's sort of style and they drive around in go-karts in it. It was done a couple of years ago.

Thats first date - awesome song :rolleyes: :D

I hate them all equally!

However my favorite one to hate is the one about being a day late and a buck short while writing a report or some stupid &%#@ like that!

SLC

Thats first date - awesome song :rolleyes: :D

I think the reason I like that one is because in the clip that scott dude looks like a close resemblance to my dad in the 70's and when he gets out of the go-kart to take a piss he does a pretty good impersonation of my dad too (the song is good too though, but couple that with the clip and it's even better for me coz I get to have a laugh at Dad's expense :lol: ). Juvenile behaviour like that kind of runs in the family through the males though :lol:

i dont have a fav much prefer the older stuff tho rock show apple shampoo and first date are prob my top 3

Most reactions

Back