Betta with WHITE lips! What a cutie!

GuppyDude said:
wow, he's a very nice fish, i had a female that was whit with red lips, looked like lipstick :D congrats on the new fish :thumbs:
[snapback]863933[/snapback]​

I had a Red Cambodian with red lips

He likes to play hide and seek. :D

P8070031.JPG

He's very pretty. The tank looks nice too. :)

A hint on taking pictures of your fish with a digi cam....

Press the button halfway in..(not so much as to make it take a picture tho...might have to practice a few times) and hold it until just the right moment..then press all the way. Most digi cam's will allow this..it's an auto-focus/capture feature.

Also...if you press the button half in...and follow the fish around....keeping your hands still (if they are shaky you will have a blury picture) then snap. This is how I take pictures of cars going 100mph +...works great. You have to catch the "target" coming..train your camera on it, follow it...then snap. Tt takes some practice, but once you figure it out..you'll love it.

If you shake while trying to take pictures (lots of people's hands shake..it's not just you)...try holding your breath just before you snap the picture. A tripod works best...but is bulky...so a better method is to just simply sit the camera on something to take the pic. If you have a 1 gallon tank...a roll of TP works GREAT..seriously lol.

SRC said:
He's very pretty. The tank looks nice too. :)

A hint on taking pictures of your fish with a digi cam....

Press the button halfway in..(not so much as to make it take a picture tho...might have to practice a few times) and hold it until just the right moment..then press all the way. Most digi cam's will allow this..it's an auto-focus/capture feature.

Also...if you press the button half in...and follow the fish around....keeping your hands still (if they are shaky you will have a blury picture) then snap. This is how I take pictures of cars going 100mph +...works great. You have to catch the "target" coming..train your camera on it, follow it...then snap. Tt takes some practice, but once you figure it out..you'll love it.

If you shake while trying to take pictures (lots of people's hands shake..it's not just you)...try holding your breath just before you snap the picture. A tripod works best...but is bulky...so a better method is to just simply sit the camera on something to take the pic. If you have a 1 gallon tank...a roll of TP works GREAT..seriously lol.
[snapback]866872[/snapback]​

Thanks for the ideas, I'll give them a try!

shuttlechamp said:
where do you bid for fish? i cant find anywhere. least not in the uk.
[snapback]867975[/snapback]​

aquabid.com....careful though, it's addictive and can get very expensive! :)

platyfreek said:
hey I have the same cave with a snail on top in my betta tank. :p Your fish is soooooo pritty!
[snapback]868255[/snapback]​

Thanks for the nice comments. He seems to like the cave, which is good cause I thought it was cute and hoped he would. :p

Shuttlechamp - I did get him on aquabid.com.......but my advice for you is DON'T GO THERE!!
LOL, it is very addicting when you do. I go to the site all the time now, but only, "just for a peak" ! :whistle:

Most reactions

Back