Best Tropical Flake?

showjyr

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I was wondering what people out there would consider the best all-around tropical flake food?

i would say Omega One Tropical Fish Flakes since its made out of whole fish meat and not fish meal. :good:

no? D:

well, i still like it xD I think my fish like eating this more than regular ones. Seriously, they swarm to omega ones but on an old can i used to have, they just nibble it o_O fish are picky arent they ._.

I'm in UK thought which might explain itAs for best flake food i go for JBL and Tetra, but like to keep an open mind!

black skirts and neons seem to like the tetraMin. The grourami's share the plecs hikari algea wafers. i have tryied aquarian food but thay dont seem to like it

I use a mix of 3 types of Tetra Pro, one with a colour enhancer, a normal one and a veggy one. My fish seem to like the little crisps :)

I use a mix of 3 types of Tetra Pro, one with a colour enhancer, a normal one and a veggy one. My fish seem to like the little crisps :)
I do exactly the same :good: along with a plethora of other types of food including pellets, granules, frozen, live, freeze dried and fresh veggies. In fact my fish have a more varied diet than I do :rolleyes:

Arfie

I use Nurafin - it came with my first tank and have used it since then for the main tank. I also add cat pellets mini ones pets at home brand and betta pellets for bettas and some kingfisher tubiflex as treats for them.

make sure you look at the ingrediants, what you want is food, not meal :)

Omega one vege flakes, freeze-dried plankton, hikari algae wafers, omega-one enriched frozen brine shrimp, blood worms, that is my fishes diet

is there a freshwater formula one flake? I know thats the best for saltwater....

I quite like the Ocean Nutrition flakes - also come in different mixes to give variety. I rarely feed flake though..

Most reactions

Back