Best Oscar Tank Mates?

With that tank and tankmates i would say you are overstocked. What are the dimensions of that tank?

What happened to your eight foot tank?

Other big south/central american cichlids which are semi-aggresive.But as said before your tank from your sig is way overstocked!

old post...22nd march

How the hell does that say that he changed his sig on the 22nd of march. Look cheesy your really starting to wind me up all you do is post silly one line negative comments on posts. You never have anything decent to say to anyone so either grow up and sort your self out or stop posting mate cause im sure im not the only one who is getting sick and tired of your rude attitude.

Other big south/central american cichlids which are semi-aggresive.But as said before your tank from your sig is way overstocked!

With some exceptions, I had to get rid of my oscar because my red devil was shreading him. I tried to heal him up in the isolation tank and reintroduce him a few times with the same results. I finally gave him to a friend before the devil killed him.

Good move. But the better thing to do would be to isolate the red devil so he wont be in his territory anymore, the oscar would of taken it. Much beter approach but at least you just didnt leave the oscar in there for the red devil to kill it.

Good move. But the better thing to do would be to isolate the red devil so he wont be in his territory anymore, the oscar would of taken it. Much beter approach but at least you just didnt leave the oscar in there for the red devil to kill it.

Im fortunate enough that Ive got a friend with 7 tanks so if something dosent work out in my tank, he always has a home for my guys:) Ive got a pretty diverse cast of fish in there togeather, the devil just decided he didnt like the oscar I guess, and Id never let a fish get beaten to death believe me Im on top of those sorts of things.

Most reactions

Back