Oscars eating Blue Acaras

Small Oscars are much more aggressive than big ones. One juvenile Oscar in a tank with one other fish… I wouldn’t expect that to go at all well. I’d grow the Oscar to adult before adding the Acara. Then of course you’d need to add an adult Acara.
But oscar/s with just one other fish will always be risky. When the Oscar gets bored it’ll take it out on the Acara.
'' Small Oscars are much more aggressive than big ones''

There are Oscars in a few '' secret '' canals I go fishing once in blue moon and always thought that.

Adults hold an area but the younger seem to swim around looking for fights .

Again not the slightest bit concerned about the needs of the fish. You’ll do what you want to do regardless of advice which just makes me wonder why you asked at all.
Let's please stick to discussing fish, not ascribing motives to someone who disagrees with us. Thanks. It sounds to me like Quigzy has been listening to all the advice, but it hasn't been all the same. In the face of contradictory evidence, one has to seek as much different advice as possible and make one's own decision about what is best for fish. Disagreeing is fine. Let's not take it personally.

Most reactions

Back