Bensons New Tank

I'm also loving the scape, it's what I want for my tank :good:

Parents' evening - parent or teacher?

Seffie x

:fish:

nice scape mate, makes me wanna go back to the old rectangle tank when i see nice looking ones like that.

Me to i really like the scape, fantastic skimmer aswell you can' go wrong with that choise.

apart from the fact that it leakes haha. Ive had it for about 4 months and im still yet to see it in full swing. Hopfully if i can regulate the flow going into it, then it should take care of the leakes, its not leaking that badly just at the intake theres a little drip.

Really like the scape, did you drill the LR and use rods or have you used putty. Looks good :good:

I just used putty and some shelves made from the egg crate stuff. Seems to be holding really well, although i let my friends do the right hand side while i did the left hand side...i made sure my putty-ing was really neat so not alot could be seen...on the right side my mates decided to use huge balls of putty which are barely touching the rock! So im not so pleased with that but hopefully once the coraline takes over you wont be able to see it. Already planning my upgrade :) and will be using rods next time.

I'm also loving the scape, it's what I want for my tank :good:

Parents' evening - parent or teacher?

Seffie x

That would be parent. My daughter is going into her first year at school this year and my son also starts at nursery so we were there for AAAAGGESSS! They got to a catholic school too which means i had to go to mass for an hour before parents evening...and well, lets just say im not the most religious person in the world! lol May aswel get used to it though...only another 14-16 years of it to go! haha

Thanks for all the comments on the scape...it was a real rush job and wasnt really expecting anybody to be massively impressed with it. Got a bit panicy with keeping the LR out of water too long so we managed to knock that all together in about 15 minutes. Now i realise that i could have kept it out of water a bit longer with no too much die off ill be taking alot more time on my scape when i get my godiva.

nice scape mate, makes me wanna go back to the old rectangle tank when i see nice looking ones like that.

Cheers mate, glad people like it! :) I just want some life in there now!! haha i think ive been patient enough...only been going since beginning of december!

Who told you there would only be another 14 to 16 years of it........................it never ends :shout: one thing just gets replaced by another and another........

Seffie x

Who told you there would only be another 14 to 16 years of it........................it never ends :shout: one thing just gets replaced by another and another........

Seffie x

I was thinking more about the parents evenings....im sure once that is finished the "can i have some money please dad" continues until i die! haha

Seffie x

I was thinking more about the parents evenings....im sure once that is finished the "can i have some money please dad" continues until i die! haha

Ah indeed, unless you are a teacher :lol:

Seffie x

Just thought i would do an update as its been a few months:

backup2209%20019.jpg

backup2209%20021.jpg

backup2209%20062.jpg

Ive now got 2 clowns, 2 cleaner shrimp and 2 peppermint shrimp....hopefully my next addition is coming on Saturday but im still unsure what to get! I want a firefish but cant seem to find a huge amount of information on them!

looks nice mate.

firefish are bets as singles, quite shy and skittish too. Bad rep for being jumpers. The purples are a bit bigger and less shy too
hth

hmmm maybe its best for me to wait then, as the tank is open top at the min id rather not haev dried fish on the floor! :)

Most reactions

Back