Are You A ' Fish Counter ' ?

Nope, I haven't the time in my life! Tanks have far too many hiding spots to be convinced that one genuinely is missing. Even when a small fish did die (it was one of two so more obvious than a single one in a large shoal) i couldnt find the body anywhere!

stanleo said:

I don't know how to quote but this old spouse, that was hilarious!!!

smartass.gif
 At the bottom of the post on the right you will see two buttons, one called MultiQuote and one called Quote.  If you want to quote more than one person then click the first button, if you want to only quote the one person click the second button.

Also, when replying you will see a couple of lines of possible actions at the top of the post, if you click the button that looks like a speech mark to the left of the t for twitter, you can Quote information that you may have copied and pasted from somewhere else :)  Like this ...
you can Quote information that you may have copied and pasted from somewhere else :)  Like this ...
I always try to put the original source if you are cross referencing another post.  Hope that makes sense, if not feel free to ask further questions.

Oh and if you like emoticons, click on the smiley face when you go to Reply, so for example this is Rolling On The Floor Laughing (ROFL) 
rofl.gif
 which you could use when you find something funny. 
smartass.gif

Unless you're on a tablet. Smileys just come out weird like this :) so you have to learn them again as no smiley face on posts :mad:

some one help me! 4 of my shrimp had babies and I am still counting them!!! Its like a compulsion!

Every morning, afternoon and night I count my fish to make sure they are all there. Only one I can't count is my Kuhli as I rarely see him.

CJH0825 said:
Every morning, afternoon and night I count my fish to make sure they are all there. Only one I can't count is my Kuhli as I rarely see him.

Is he the only one in the tank?  They prefer to be in groups... that's a part of why you don't see him very much.

I don't count, but I keep an eye on older fish like my guppies for example. Or check around tight places if anyone got stuck.

I heard someone volunteered to count my shrimp :)

dscf4809nw.jpg

I count 51 in that pic LOL I'm the rainman of aquarium keeper's. I couldn't help myself.

Thanks stanleo. That's just a portion of them lol. It's time to move some out me thinks :)

I counted one, then gave up! :p

It's just funny! We had our tank running about a month then when one morning my husband didn't find a tetra. It was 4 of them the night before and he was searching and searcing. Nada. Our tank is small and has fake plants and a smaller castle in it. When I left to work he still was looking for one of them.  About an hour later came the text message, FOUND IT!)))  Great! - so it didn't became a fly fish!-GREaT!)))

This Old Spouse said:
Here, you count 'em:

9eea4d82-23a3-493b-8d5e-f995b10c3e74_zps53b6df9a.jpg
539315d5-83ed-461b-beb1-9c2d834933dc_zps4debbd42.jpg

I think there's 53 between the two pictures, but I might be missing some :p

I count, but I don't have a lot of fish in my 55 gallon right now, only 19.  The platys are the hardest because they hide, one is white and hides deep in my water sprite.  I don't know what I'll do when I get platy fry, probably sit there and watch the tank until I've seen them all, it's what I used to do when I only had one fry that hid! :blink:

New fish I count daily, then maybe once a week. I can count my Kuhli Loaches mostly at feeding time.

All you shrimp counters, ever found any in your filters? lol

Most reactions

Back