Aquamarine 900 Journal - My First Marine Tank

Ive enjoyed reading this thread and am looking forward to the progress you make, this really is the most exciting time for me when you are starting out and you see the fruits of your labour and research.

Nice one :good:

Ive enjoyed reading this thread and am looking forward to the progress you make, this really is the most exciting time for me when you are starting out and you see the fruits of your labour and research.

Cheers dude, might treat myself this weekend to a new friend :)

What new friend?

L
I have my fish list but maybe I'll just increase my cuc? Thoughts? I guess a royal gramma would be next if that's poss.

What new friend?

L
I have my fish list but maybe I'll just increase my cuc? Thoughts? I guess a royal gramma would be next if that's poss.

What's on your CUC list currently?

L

What new friend?

L

What's on your CUC list currently?

L
12 turbo snails and 6 red leg hermits :)

Do you have a showcase invert like a cleaner shrimp?

L

Well I have just had 8 discus delivered so I am spending all of my time with them at the moment (and I would need some major bargaining power to get SWMBO to agree to another tank in the house!

Well I have just had 8 discus delivered so I am spending all of my time with them at the moment (and I would need some major bargaining power to get SWMBO to agree to another tank in the house!

Buy her something sparkly. :D Ooooo, you posted the discus in New World cichlids, yet?

L

No - just waiting for them to settle in a little - there is still a fair bit of sorting out the pecking order going on!

Do you have a showcase invert like a cleaner shrimp?

L

good suggestion in my opinion they are more interesting than the fish and add to the reef feel and experience

Im jealous I love discus and regret now breaking my discus tank down it would look ace in my new house. I shall keep an eye out for your pics :good:

Most reactions

Back