Vancouver – 235
Pimp – 220
Blue Acara – 215
C/C – 215
Orange Shark – 200
Flumpus – 190*
Master Drum - 190
Boboboy - 155

Oh i say, look at Fry Lover sitting at the top!!!

So it's me who does the scores and me winning, hmmm, some of you must be suspicious surely LOL

Please do try and check your scores, so i know its correct, i do take my time with it, but you never know, i am only human!

Flumpus and Bozza missed their bets (except Bozza picking Dallas), after discussion with Bozza, it was agreed to award points for away wins, which to fair to Bozza was his original idea at the beginning of the thread, so they got 30 points each, which is less than they probably would have got had they made their bets, so i think its fair.

I think we settled on you can miss your bets up to twice maximum in the season and you will still get some points, but this wont apply to last week of the season or the play-off's

Has anyone decided if we getting points for the play-off's? I guess so?

you should get points all the way untill the superbowl

Week 6 games:

MIN @ CHI
MIA @ CLE
WAS @ GB
HOU @ JAC
STL @ BAL
CIN @ KC
TEN @ TB
PHI @ NYJ
CAR @ ARI
OAK @ SD
NE @ DAL
NO @ SEA
NYG @ ATL

This time i def will have my bets in.

Guys sorry about this. Comet Cattle bought to my attention i underscored by 5 pts. So i went through everyones total from Week 4 to Week 5, i made quite a few mistakes

Basically, Bozza, Blue Acara, Comet Cattle, Orange Shark, Flumpus and Master Drummer, Vancouver need x5 more points, so have added

Pimp need x5 points taken off

Fry Lover and Boboboy were correct

Sorry about that, cant think how i managed it, will go through the week before just to be certain THAT was ok!!!

I keep a MS Word spreadsheet of each weeks games and bets, so its easy to double check

Ironically i kinda did wonder why i was x15 points ahead, but trusted my own original calculation!

CORRECT, week 5 leaderboard (sorry Pimp, you gone down now!)

Fry Lover - 250
Bozza – 240
Vancouver – 240
Blue Acara – 220
C/C – 220
Pimp – 215
Orange Shark – 205
Flumpus – 195
Master Drum - 195
Boboboy - 155

I'll make sure i am more careful from now on, i certainly dont like the idea of giving myself correct points and most of you guys x5 less!!!!

EDIT: i went back to the week before too, thankfully no mistakes.

I am not going to check back thorugh all the weeks, but do tally your score and let me know if any problems

It just took me 45mins to double check the last 2-weeks, it does take time, which means i might as well do it right!!! Have come up with a new method of recording wins, so should be okay now.

I only keep apologising coz i gave myself correct score, if i had given my less x5 less i wouldn't care so much :lol: :blush:

Im not complaining. You have done the tallying up for me from day 1. Of course there will be some mistakes, but you'll sort them out.

MIN
CLE
GB
HOU
BAL
KC
TEN
PHI
ARI
OAK
NE
SEA
NYG

have i missed anything? ive bin in germany

Yes, you've missed a total collapse by my team the Denver Broncos, thats what you've missed :rip:

Most reactions

Back