American Football

Check out Boz, the man on FIRE, his team (Green Bay) are now 4-0 and he got 6 of 7 early games CORRECT, apart from him and Pimp who got 4 of 7 right from the early games the rest of us stunk up the joint from the early games

So, as i have nothing better to do it would seem on a Sunday evening, here is the leaderboard of Week 4 after the early games

Bozza - 185
Fry Lover - 180
Vancouver - 175
Blue Acara - 160
Pimp - 150
C/C - 145
Flumpus - 145
Orange Shark - 135
Master Drum - 125
Boboboy - 100

With x2 games left, Sun Late game and Mon Late game

Bozza - 200
Fry Lover - 195
Vancouver - 190
Blue Acara - 165
Pimp - 160
Flumpus - 155
Orange Shark - 155
C/C - 150
Master Drum - 135
Boboboy - 110

Do check your scores, i mostly am drinking lots of beer on a Sunday evening

I believe these are the standings at the end of week 4

Bozza - 205
Fry Lover - 205

Vancouver - 195
Blue Acara - 175
Pimp - 160
Flumpus - 160
Orange Shark - 155
C/C - 155
Master Drum - 145
Boboboy - 120

Sorry everyone i didnt post up week 5's games. Been out of town and havnt been able to get on the net for nearly a week. Here is the list of games for

week 5's games:

CLE @ NE
SEA @ PIT
CAR @ NO
DET @ WAS
NYJ @ NYG
MIA @ HOU
ATL @ TEN
JAC @ KC
ARI @ STL
TB @ IND
SD @ DEN
BAL @ SF
CHI @ GB
DAL @ BUF

Damn i must of been on a winning streak that day when i posted my bets up for week 4!!! Go the Packers!! Seems like we are going to get a good season this year, about time.

New England Patriots 2/1
Indianapolis Colts 4/1
Dallas Cowboys 5/1
Green Bay Packers 16/1
Pittsburgh Steelers 16/1
Seattle Seahawks 16/1
Baltimore Ravens 25/1
Chicago Bears 25/1
Jacksonville Jaguars 25/1
San Diego Chargers 25/1
Denver Broncos 33/1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 33/1
Carolina Panthers 40/1
New York Giants 40/1
Tennessee Titans 40/1
Arizona Cardinals 50/1
Cincinnati Bengals 50/1
Detroit Lions 50/1
New Orleans Saints 50/1
Philadelphia Eagles 50/1
Washington Redskins 50/1
San Francisco 49ers 66/1
Kansas City Chiefs 80/1
Houston Texans 100/1
Cleveland Browns 150/1
New York Jets 150/1
Atlanta Falcons 200/1
Minnesota Vikings 200/1
Oakland Raiders 200/1
Buffalo Bills 300/1
St Louis Rams 300/1
Miami Dolphins 500/1

these are not my bets LOL, but the latest bookies odds on winning the Superbowl, anybody fancy a punt on Miami LOL

bull crap,,,,, no way that New York Giants have a better chance than the Arizona Cards...

bull crap,,,,, no way that New York Giants have a better chance than the Arizona Cards...

:lol:

How about the odds for NE (2-1), its rare to see such stingy odds at week 4, and some US Football writers are really harping on that the Superbowl is a forgone conclusion and it will be New England v Dallas, now THATS bull-crap! I really like NE, and i am pretty sure they will reach the AFC Championship Game at the least, but there's still time for Randy Moss to implode!!!

Bull Crap that NE and Dallas that sure a tip for Superbowl for two main reasons

1. no way, no way, no way, can you predict with near certainty whos going to be in the Superbowl after Week 4, i dont care if the team is 4-0 and has won every single games 51-0. There is too many variables to consider for the next 13 weeks, not least of all, injuries. Also, i think generally, the time to start really, really fancying teams for the Superbowl is when they start going on 5-6 game winning streaks during the 2nd half of the season

2. no way, no way, no way, can any AFC team OTHER than Indianaopolis really be massive favourites to reach a Superbowl. I dont care if New England meet Indianapolis in the play offs and NE were 16-0 and Indy 10-6 during the regular season, there's no other team that have proven as well as Indy that they can go 80 yards and get 7-points like its a practice game. Defense wins championships, but Peyton Manning needs to be stopped first!!!!!!

NE
PIT
CAR
WAS
NYG
HOU
ATL
JAC
ARI
IND
SD
SF