Adam's 125L Project

Ive now added my live rock to my tank, and scaped' it ;)

DSCF1731.jpg

DSCF1735.jpg

DSCF1736.jpg

DSCF1741.jpg

Hope you like it. I think im going to move that small rock to the right hand side, it looks a little out of place and unnatural.

The DIY ceramic biorb media "shield" is working a treat, whilst flow around the tank is remaining good.

Ive used Korallen Zucht speed glue, which after a while was quite easy to use, im not sure whether i particularly like it though, i have little to compare it to. I used about 60% of the pot for this.

thanks
Adam

thats a really interesting scape. lots of room for flow and loads of places to put corals. very nice :good:
mind u looking at your planted scapes hardly surprising :lol:

Geez, thanks guys, I couldnt find many tanks like mine, so its nice to create something a little different.

Lets talk livestock then :D

Ive currently got:

1 puffer- 5" at max, fully grown
2 clowns-will come to 5" fully grown for the pair, 3" for female, 2" for male(right?)

So, 33gallons, can i get anything else? Ive been looking at things like, royal gramma, scarlet hawkfish, coral beauty, flame angel, bicolour blenny

And, coral wise, im thinking mushrooms, could i get some zoas in here? xenia? not sure what else really, i think a toadstool will be too big :(

thanks!

Awesome, I guess i wont be able to have any CUC due to the puffer! May try a couple of larger things, depends what i find.

Ive got work experience at my lfs next week, well excited!

Adam

Ive got work experience at my lfs next week, well excited!

Have fun and look out for some giant mexican turbos, maybe they would order you some along with an orange lipped conch - My hawk and your puffer have trouble with golf ball sized mexicans and the conches :good:

Seffie x

To be honest I have not seen much big CUC recently Orange lipped are good, going to the shop Tuesday where I got my last big Turbo from if they have some will let you know.

Some blennies such as, Lawnmover and starry, Rabbitfish (too large), some anglefish (most are too large and nip corals, tangs (too large)

Seffie x

Most reactions

Back