Aaron's 216l Planted Journal!

i have more than one pot of each ;) 25 in total + whatever i order from tropica.

My next science is Biology on 17th June. I think it is edexcel. Not quite sure what you mean, is it like a paper you have to answer on an experiment you have been doing?

the filters leaking :roll: I have called Tetra anyway and it only took 10mins :D Should be here in 5 working days!
great service.

i have more than one pot of each ;) 25 in total + whatever i order from tropica.

My next science is Biology on 17th June. I think it is edexcel. Not quite sure what you mean, is it like a paper you have to answer on an experiment you have been doing?
im with ed excell for my science, im in year 10 put ive done 4 out of the six multiple choice exams and 2 IAA's (internal assessments)

all you do is an experiment and then you have to write a plan and comment on reliablity and validity. (theyre on about dropping the grade boundaries too!

im with ed excell for my science, im in year 10 put ive done 4 out of the six multiple choice exams and 2 IAA's (internal assessments)

all you do is an experiment and then you have to write a plan and comment on reliablity and validity. (theyre on about dropping the grade boundaries too!

yeah, thats the one (or three!) i have done :good:
I did crap on them only getting C's which is going to pull my grade down :(

it might be a week away but i am ordering some plants from AE as they have a 50% sale on :eek:

i got 3 x M.Pteropus Narrow as that is all they had :rolleyes: If anyone has some going spare then please PM me ;)
I also got a couple of pots of anubias barteri var nana
I decided against "petite" just because they were a bargain at £2.75 :D

dam AE's excellent service :X the plants come today :rolleyes: i was hoping they might come late Saturday lol. Also some pics of the cabinet which i tidied up.

left side
DSCF0052-1.jpg

right side, FE tucked away
DSCF0054.jpg

DSCF0053.jpg

DSCF0088.jpg

looks a lot better with the 5 pots in already! lol.
thanks.

Most reactions

Back