Aaron's 216l Planted Journal!

just about everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong today :(
replacement for filter still leaks, wood falling over, superglue everywhere, even on the light. Dont ask lol. No plants, cant get through to customer services... the list goes on.
These are the days that make you want to give up, i have been going since 10.30 this morning, and just filling the tank back up! A 30min job of replacing the filter this morning should of been it.

lol, wheres the best position for lily pipes on a tank?, for my 35litre im unsure whether to have both right next to each other on the side or what- does it just come down to personal preference?

love it so far!!
you truely are an insperation to
all of us!! :)

I got some of the plants today - wendtii & beckettii, and also lilaeopsis novea-zealandiae. I also got some frogbit.
Parva wasnt on the list (tropica only species probably), the tenellus didnt come for some reason, and the balansae was out of stock but they are ordering it in again for me :)
I planted all what i had, except 2 pots of wendtii "green"
Here are a couple of pics, with a full tank shot later tonight, as it is just filling up.
Also tetratec ar sending me a motorhead out :D
thanks for looking and everyones support :)
Aaron.

excuse the spelling mistake on wendtii :lol:

DSCF0088-1.jpg

DSCF0090.jpg

DSCF0089.jpg

and splitting it up
DSCF0091-1.jpg

looks fantastic! cant wait till everything begins to grow out

the wood on the left is a nice one btw haha

Thanks, everything is finally up & running :yahoo: just checking the CO2 levels etc.
my replacement motorhead came today so hopefully i shall get rid of the staghorn i currently, albeit you have to be really close to see it lol but i dont want it tp develop any further ;)
the other plants should be here tomorrow :)

Fine work Aaron. I hope the staghorn clears up soon. :good:

Things are finally moving on Aaron... Btw noticed your article in PFK recently (just subbed) well done mate :good: I actually thought you were much older than you appear to be!

The frogbit will be fun. It is a weed!

Yes but it is one of the more manageable weeds and the root systems are IMO quite pretty too!

Most reactions

Back