Aaron's 216l Planted Journal!

Things are finally moving on Aaron... Btw noticed your article in PFK recently (just subbed) well done mate :good: I actually thought you were much older than you appear to be!

The frogbit will be fun. It is a weed!

Yes but it is one of the more manageable weeds and the root systems are IMO quite pretty too!

thanks, i have been hearing tht a lot lol.

Where the heck did you get your wood from? They're fantastic!

Also, what is the floating mass of plants top left? (In the pic at the top of the page)

I have to agree with everyone else. That wood is fantastic! I always enjoy looking at your pics. :good:

Oh no Arron you really have wetted my appetite for planted aquariums again. You really have an eye for detail. I have just read through you other thread with the bog wood and I have to say I'm getting an itch. I might just have a go at a small planted, using your methods as I'm really impressed with your work. I'm currently building a large marine system but I see absolutely no reason why I cant have a nice tropical aquarium in the sump area of the stand. I will probably be making a nuisance of myself in the months ahead.
Thanks for rekindling a spark
ATB
BigC

Oh no Arron you really have wetted my appetite for planted aquariums again. You really have an eye for detail. I have just read through you other thread with the bog wood and I have to say I'm getting an itch. I might just have a go at a small planted, using your methods as I'm really impressed with your work. I'm currently building a large marine system but I see absolutely no reason why I cant have a nice tropical aquarium in the sump area of the stand. I will probably be making a nuisance of myself in the months ahead.
Thanks for rekindling a spark
ATB
BigC
:lol:
thanks.

Some shots showing new growth of C.Bckettii
DSCF0138.jpg

blyxa
DSCF0133.jpg

Left side
DSCF0148.jpg

right side
DSCF0147.jpg

Full Tank Shot - i am really pleased how well this came out.
DSCF0094-1.jpg

Most reactions

Back