A Film To Make You Cry

Is it cruel as i don't like going on animal links if they is cruelty involved, it upsets me.

That is very sad, poor things, that last bit well what can you say, made me cry, that's why i don't believe in people breeding dogs to make money out of it. R.I.P. little darling.

i through i last bit was the bad 2 :-( :-( :-(
here some more goin the same way
here
:-( more & more every week :-( :-(

look, could you just tell us what the videos are about? i personally would like to know what sort of content a video contains before i just start watching willy-nilly. there's a big difference between a sentimental pet memorial video and a vivisection. (personally, i don't care to watch the latter.)

I know that when I did some work at my local Dogs Trust rescue center the majority of dogs in there were either staffies, greyhounds, collies or german shepherds. Some of the nicest dog breeds out there! :/

I cant watch it I am to easy to get up set. I cant sleep at nite for thinking about mistreated animals. I cant stand to watch more..

It's a shame. The pit bulls we get in don't get put to sleep. We're a no kill. We see that kind of thing everyday.

Hmm....

Yeah, its sad.

What can i say though?
Its not cruel to put the dogs down as dog shelters aern't made out of unlimited space, if you didn't put dogs down you would end up with so many they would start living in appalling conditions.

Personally i think the problem lies with the dog breeders.

U'know its not that different for cats either as well.
And, well, rabbits i guess too.
....and rats, mice and hamsters....
....And pretty much anything else you can find commanly available in a petshop...

Its all about breeding animals to support the consumer demand for them when it comes to the breeders, thing is though there are more dogs been bred than customers can actually find homes for. Plus anyone can breed an animal, most people do it because they want cute cuddly baby animals, they usually don't take into consideration how quickly so many animals can grow up and breed or how difficult it can be to find homes for them etc etc...

Anyways, personally i dislike these sites as i think they use too much emotional blackmail to find homes for the dogs, i don't think somone should buy or take on an animal purely because they pity it, thats the sort of thing that leads to having not enough time or money for the pets involved.
You should only take on animal if you know you can financially support it, have time to look after it, pay for vets bills if need be, excercise it and spend time with it- this is not somthing this site seems to be really getting across to me as a posible customer, more like i feel they just want to off-load their dogs onto me because they have an overtstocking problem and want to make me feel bad about how many dogs they are putting down all the time.
But if they wanted me to make a donation to their dog sanctuary that would be a different matter- either way though, im not really sure what this site wants apart from to make people run out and grab rescued dogs out of sympathy- as i said though, i don't think entirely that is the right way or image to encourage people to take on animals as pets...

well if this is a respectable charity for staffs then i dont see whats wrong, i would love to have a dog and if i were to get 1 it would be from a shelter, but if i didnt have the right home or was not in the right situation for a dog but wanted to rehome one with me then im sure this charity would recognise that and not let me home the dog or any other animal for that matter.Also who ever could treat an animal in that way as in hitting it , or even making a dog loose an eye should be put down them selves or even better never born. and its probly certain that dog got put down just when it probly thought it was coming it to a bit of luck and a better life.and that dog at the end, well its just a real shame. R.I.P little guy.

Most reactions

Back