A Few Of My Tanks.

Thanks Zenguy. :)

DM, I have been told that the lab we thought was a male is actually a holding female. :D

I think you're alright mate...

:wub: :flowers: :p

The bog wood tank has given me a mad desire to redo a spare tank dam like that looks fab

:friends:

Yeah it makes a nice change. It's the tank i get to look at whilst i'm set on the settee so feel really happy with my work. :D Just wish the darn Apisto's would spawn! Looking forward to having Platy babies again too! :lol: Proper gone back to where i started, haha.

I think you're alright mate...

:wub: :flowers: :p

The bog wood tank has given me a mad desire to redo a spare tank dam like that looks fab

:friends:

Yeah it makes a nice change. It's the tank i get to look at whilst i'm set on the settee so feel really happy with my work. :D Just wish the darn Apisto's would spawn! Looking forward to having Platy babies again too! :lol: Proper gone back to where i started, haha.

whats the apisto tanks ph?

Absolutely stunning tanks you have there....as always :good:

By the way moss arrived today..excellent stuff, just need to see if I get it to work this time

Ian

You should be selling your aquascaping services. It's insane. I would pay $350 right now! I won't cover the plane ticket to the US though :lol:

Serious about the rest. I know some people, who know some people, who would pay for aquascaping.

edit: I would pay. Who cares about learning to do it myself. I would pay!!! :)

Most reactions

Back