A Few Of My Tanks.

Um... :unsure: mopani's more curly wurly than bogwood innit? I reckon I've got 3, perhaps 4 pieces of mopani, the rest are bogwood. If you're interested I can take pictures when it comes to it and give you first refusal?

You shouldn't be surprised by the comments, you've done a cracking job mate.
Like most,i especially like the Malawi & Wood creations
yes.gif

Interested in how the latter will turn out over time....

stu

You shouldn't be surprised by the comments, you've done a cracking job mate.
Like most,i especially like the Malawi & Wood creations
yes.gif

Interested in how the latter will turn out over time....

stu

Thanks Stu... was expecting some substrate comment. ;)

The wood tank is my favourite atm, really enjoying it. It would probably look better if the Glowlights were Cardinals, but they always die on me, so Glowlights it is. lol.

Great looking mbuna tank mate - you must be delighted with it. The rock looks really natural and the blue light gives a great effect too. Did you put anything under the rock or just straight on the glass?

The rock is pushed into the substrate. The substrate isn't actually that deep as i'm too tight to buy two bags. lol.

Cheers. :)

The rock is pushed into the substrate. The substrate isn't actually that deep as i'm too tight to buy two bags. lol.

Cheers. :)

No problem - this picture has caused an issue though as now trying to recreate a similar scape - so thanks for that!! Ordered a 25kg bag of Limpopo - is that how much you've got in there? Then off to homebase for some rocks (although not having a car makes getting them home a challenge - still beats a morning in the gym).

My rio 180 took just over one and a half bags of play sand
That's about 23kg of sand I guess I would need the same in
The unipac sand but I'm sure it's about £16 a bag but I don't think it's got 23kg in it so I would need 2 £32 :(
Wow only took me around 35kg to fill my rio 400 and it's quite deep. Used Limpopo sand :)

Minnnt, be prepared for babies!!! Apparently they breed without intervention!! I found fry in my tank today!! 6 new Mbuna!!!

Most reactions

Back