A Challenge To Checkers Players

The latter.

And those that get 'scathing remarks' are those that deserve them. There's some complete morons that lurk around, with a strangely high frequency of occurences.

nope i dont need google my general knowledge is unrivalled :)

excuse me from saying but YOU ARE contradicting urself by saying im picking up on little things, u went through the whole topic and quoted small things from whatever i typed.

so andy ur saying i may aswell have got 10 ungraded gcse's? that cleary is a weird way of thinking, considering i only needed a B in maths and C in english 2 get my apprenticship (which i exceeded) i dont think an office junior is not the sort of career i would choose over plumbing

fo'shizzle my nizzle?

im seeriously upset i dotn think anyone cares about my cup of tea :( all you want to do is argue and argue about nonsence :p

fo'shizzle my nizzle?

im seeriously upset i dotn think anyone cares about my cup of tea :( all you want to do is argue and argue about nonsence :p

is your cuppa nice i might make myself a brew

Oops, can't believe I missed these crackers

^that seems like your trying to be superiour to me^

But everything I do seems to be interpreted by you as me trying to be superior, even if I am just correcting mistakes, or explaining things. You must have a huge inferiority complex.

u is what the kids use now a days

Not all kids. Just a certain type.

how old R U anyway im guessing going on 40

The ability to click on member profiles would give you that information. It's not exactly rocket sceince.

i mean come on arguments are good for the soul but resorting to grammer is just harsh,

Why? If someone is too lazy to use it when they know how, it makes it worse for those who truly have problems.

i had years of torment for my inability to spell so its just sinking low imo when people have to point it out in arguments.

I pointed out grammar, not typos, so the above is somewhat redundant.

andy u really r one of the biggest idiots (as its a family forum i wont use the word im thinking of) iv ever met

We've met? When was it? I don't remember it. You weren't in the second pub when I went out with CFc a while ago wree you? I still don't believe we actually went there, it's just a big con from CFC, Moray and Nina, but anyway, I digress.

i worked hard 4 them gcse's and ur patronising a child, its people like u that make the kids of 2day feel inadequate and turn them 2 crime.

You what? Because I think people should take the time to write full words and use correct gramma, people turn to crime? No wonder the government is having trouble controlling inner city estates with me on the loose like some internet Fagin

also i wont make a big thing of u saying "now way unsual" when it clearly should be no, but sum1 or ur intelligence probably put it there 2 test the rest of us

Indeed. As I will always say, typos are different to intentional errors. But don't let facts get in the way, eh? :D

excuse me from saying but YOU ARE contradicting urself by saying im picking up on little things, u went through the whole topic and quoted small things from whatever i typed.

Once again that is completely different!I actually quoted, I think every post except 1 or two.Simply because they were all !@#$%^&*()_

And those that get 'scathing remarks' are those that deserve them.

I disagree, there's really no reason for that. I think people only feel comfortable writing such draconian remarks because they feel safe behind their computers. If this were a face to face conversation, I'd bet the tone would be quite different.

You've gained a bit of a reputation for that. I'm sure you don't mind, but you seem a bit self righteous to me.

SLC

You what? Because I think people should take the time to write full words and use correct gramma, people turn to crime? No wonder the government is having trouble controlling inner city estates with me on the loose like some internet Fagin
:nod:
I knew it....

hmmm my job today is a pyschiatrist fek knows how to spell it.

oohfreshy i recon hates soceity, wonder why ... brown bag treatment perhaps.

cheesey feet its easy to be solid when your at a computer screen :)

andywg is far interlectually superiour then me :| + hes what 26, im not saying its a nerd alert but i aint messing with no cool kid - evidently my semi song isnt too good. though you are a genius the ones that are liked are the ones that dont come across like it!

darrene my cup of tea is lovely thanks, pg with 3 sweatners .... perfect

slc what u still doing here! your meant to be buying fm :p

I bother to type/spell properly (unless a typo I don't notice slips in), it means the person reading can actually work out what is being said (and work it out without thinking they're addressing Mr. Chav 2007).

Andy, you should have sat the Latin GSCE... Memorising almost the entire Virgil's Aeneid IV as well as a few other fun passages... And I couldn't even find anywhere to fit in 'high epic style' or 'brothel' :(

hey I did latin *high five* :D

roffles

so andy ur saying i may aswell have got 10 ungraded gcse's?

Am I? I don't recall saying that, but if you, with your unrivalled general knowledge is saying so, I guess it must be true. :D

that cleary is a weird way of thinking, considering i only needed a B in maths and C in english 2 get my apprenticship (which i exceeded) i dont think an office junior is not the sort of career i would choose over plumbing

:rolleyes:

As andy just pointed out.Typo's are not the same as abbreviations.FACT

theres a lot o people here hu seem 2 be so up their own backsides, andy being 1, i dont think it is fair 2 attack people over how they type, its just 2 be quick not 2 look "cool"
the fact that u pride urself on typing every word out would lead me 2 believe u have very little else 2 be proud of, but i may be wrong

Most reactions

Back