A Challenge To Checkers Players

O boy here comes OohFeeshy! This should be interesting!

Up to this point this has stayed a debate.Although moving from the original subject it has been pretty clean.No one take notice of this fool!..I still don't get it with some of you.Andy simply takes note of the arguments and what is going on, then takes time to post.This is offensive to younger people, your having a laugh

'Mr' Chav because the typical chav-speaker is indeed male. Female Chavs speak slightly differently.

My self belief of my own knowledge? Could please explain this? I am somewhat confused by the term and cannot work out what you really mean.

I think the post was something along the lines of 'u r well an old fogey mush!!!11 u fink you no everytin but u don't! lolz!'.
Hard to understand when people can't be bothered to use proper sentences. I'm sure writing like an uneducated hoody would have saved time in GCSE's too, luckilly for you none of the writers tried to save time by abbreviating chemical formulae or missing out words and letters.

O boy here comes OohFeeshy! This should be interesting!

Oi. I posted earlier too if you'd been looking :p Evidently whoever we're arguing against (can't remember the name, don't really care) doesn't realise the high proportion of 'today's generation', probably because they all wwrite like normal people.

andy u really r one of the biggest idiots (as its a family forum i wont use the word im thinking of) iv ever met, i worked hard 4 them gcse's and ur patronising a child,
its people like u that make the kids of 2day feel inadequate and turn them 2 crime.
I think that when statements like this have been made the argument ceases to have any value whatsoever due to its descent (or ascent) into the blatanty absurd...
:dunno:

interesting point there oohfreshy female chavs do seem to talk slightly different, i wonder why.

and short abbriated sentances wernt made my chavs they were to save u money on those damn expensive texts!

chavs actually sometimes add letters in example: mayte. innit.

they also like words of safe, sound and that kind of lingo.

i use thsoe words for a joke, since im more emo then anything :p i hope yall dotn hate emos :no:

and that was the un-bias views of cheesy feet.

my gcse's speak 4 themselves and everything else i have acheived.
the fact that i shorten words is my own personal preference so is it really worth discriminating against my preferences?

o and chesy feet u said "convo-sation(I only had to write 6 more words!)" do i need 2 point out that u did in fact type 6 more letter for conversation but added an additional 7 words and 4 characters.

Oh, no! You had no other way to get back at me from my user name.Dam I would of never thought of that one...

there were 7 people viewing this .... i wish i got this much action on my marinejournal :eek:

o and cheesy feet its "damn" not dam, that in itself is an abbreviation of the word damnation

I wasn't making fun of your name Cheesyfeet! if it was me you were referring to.

I was simply assuring YOU that I am having a good laugh at all of this, guess maybe I should have put a comma in between am and cheesyfeet. No hard feelings OK. I realize you're a bit fired up at the moment.

SLC

Yes I am cheesyfeet! :lol:

pokey.gif

;)

Not in the real world son. Sad fact is they are so devalued we demand 2 good A levels even for an office junior now.

the fact that i shorten words is my own personal preference so is it really worth discriminating against my preferences?

Worth it? Who knows. But if you type in the same way that mostly idiots do, don't be surprised that others then consider you one.

imo writing u instead of you hardly makes u-you an idiot!!!

i of course hate people who take it too far ....

on another note you alll be pleased to know i have my cup of tea now :D

and that was the un-bias views of cheesy feet.

o and chesy feet u said "convo-sation(I only had to write 6 more words!)" do i need 2 point out that u did in fact type 6 more letter for conversation but added an additional 7 words and 4 characters.
I could go through almost anyone's post and pic out things like that.It's obvious I know the difference between a word and a letter, therefore it is a typo.And actually the 7 words and 4 characters were after my point so that does not count.Point to me!It seriously sounds like you are just picking up on random parts of my post to 'get at me'.

o and cheesy feet its "damn" not dam, that in itself is an abbreviation of the word damnation
I did not know that in the first place, not to the extent of your 'abbreviations' anyway.It is of the point!It amazes me if you actually knew that anyway.Did you use google?

I wasn't making fun of your name Cheesyfeet! if it was me you were referring to.

I was simply assuring YOU that I am having a good laugh at all of this, guess maybe I should have put a comma in between am and cheesyfeet. No hard feelings OK. I realize you're a bit fired up at the moment.

SLC

I am, toppman is seriously annoying... ;)

Most reactions

Back