A Challenge To Checkers Players

nope i dont need google my general knowledge is unrivalled :)

roffles

so andy ur saying i may aswell have got 10 ungraded gcse's?

Am I? I don't recall saying that, but if you, with your unrivalled general knowledge is saying so, I guess it must be true. :D

that cleary is a weird way of thinking, considering i only needed a B in maths and C in english 2 get my apprenticship (which i exceeded) i dont think an office junior is not the sort of career i would choose over plumbing

:rolleyes:

what does roffles mean? is that ur attempt at trying 2 act younger than u r? in other words u basically said gcse's dont count 4 anything nowadays, so that would mean a U is as good as a A? not really.

and whats the rolling of the eyes 4 because im doing pluming? i would take a guess that by the time im w/e age u r i will be on more money than u so i dont think u should be so up ur self

hmmm my job today is a pyschiatrist fek knows how to spell it.

oohfreshy i recon hates soceity, wonder why ... brown bag treatment perhaps.

cheesey feet its easy to be solid when your at a computer screen :)

andywg is far interlectually superiour then me :| + hes what 26, im not saying its a nerd alert but i aint messing with no cool kid - evidently my semi song isnt too good. though you are a genius the ones that are liked are the ones that dont come across like it!

darrene my cup of tea is lovely thanks, pg with 3 sweatners .... perfect

slc what u still doing here! your meant to be buying fm :p

There, you have jsut tried to summarise everyone on this post in a couple of sentences.Whats this it's easy to be solid infont of a computer?I would argue the same in real life.Is it because i'm 13?I was accused of showing of and trying to be hard before.Whats that about?!

theres a lot o people here hu seem 2 be so up their own backsides, andy being 1, i dont think it is fair 2 attack people over how they type, its just 2 be quick not 2 look "cool"
the fact that u pride urself on typing every word out would lead me 2 believe u have very little else 2 be proud of, but i may be wrong
Up my own backside?

lol

I repeat: ad hominem attacks merely indicate an inability to debate any longer on the points in question. :D

i can admit im an arrogant tosser at times so i think everyone else whould admit it too :D

im too argumentative i really should stop. i tried to sway the argument away but o no didnt work did it. u is a typo ... i try and type you but i go so quick i miss the y and o all together :eek: silly me.

i like emoticons.

r u really that naive, if i offered u 1mil£ 2 tell me what it means u would be shouting it out

sum1 is very proud of their limited phrases
Why shouldn't he be anyway?

i can admit im an arrogant tosser at times so i think everyone else whould admit it too :D

im too argumentative i really should stop. i tried to sway the argument away but o no didnt work did it. u is a typo ... i try and type you but i go so quick i miss the y and o all together :eek: silly me.

i like emoticons.
:lol:

what does roffles mean? is that ur attempt at trying 2 act younger than u r? in other words u basically said gcse's dont count 4 anything nowadays, so that would mean a U is as good as a A? not really.

Essentially, GCSEs count for nothing in the real world. You could have 0 or 10 As or A*. You still are not going to get any decent job on those qualifications.

Trades careers (brickies, sparkies, chippies and plumbers and such) come from experience and apprenticeships due to their non acedemical nature,and as such are somewhat different in entry requirements. Look at the debates about the dumbing down of education to increase pass rates, it may open your eyes a little.

and whats the rolling of the eyes 4 because im doing pluming? i would take a guess that by the time im w/e age u r i will be on more money than u so i dont think u should be so up ur self

Not at all about the plumbing, more about the horrendous English from one proud of his GCSE in English. More support to my theory that irony is dying out (or at least awareness thereof). I blame the Americanisation of our youth.

And you will be on more money than I am on without any idea of what I am earning. A bold statement good sir, very bold indeed. What will your next verbal thrust in this spar be, "my dad's bigger than yours" perhaps? :D

I might point out that the recent influx of Eastern European workers may curb the rapid expansion of wages in the building sector, though no one can predict where wages will be 10 years from now.

we tried that k.j like 4 pages ago :lol: it may just be me but i dotn think it worked :eek:

:X

Can't we all just agree to disagree?
I'm having fun lol, gone through 3 packets of pom bears so far.No im not fat ahaha.Just bored, and having no one to go out with and do something I might aswell sit here and argue my point.Still, soon I have got to clean out my water dragons cage, do a discus waterchange and check my leopard gecko eggs. :shout:

lets just say the world is a ***** of a place.

some people go to uni get qualifications but not a great job, some people drop out of school and become millionaires, like the dude on dragons den i forgot the percentage now damn.

really success i believe is based on ambition, hard work and that litle bit of luck :D of which i have none of so im planning to become a hobo any day soon.

Most reactions

Back