488l Mega Nano

I am so so jealous of that mystery wrasse :wub: :wub: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :wub:

Pom pom looks nice, really weird but beautiful little crabs.

Still when Boxer does decide again to sell his, I will be there and waiting. :D

Didn't get the bumble bee shrimp as they disappeared when he stripped the tank down and are either missing or away in a piece of live rock to someone else as a surprise,lol...just hope they haven't a lot of starfish,lol...

Bye bye little crabby....

DSCF2035.jpg

disappearing off into the weed bed, mushies,lol......( spreading like weeds anyway!! Waaaaah!!!!!)

Class looking Crab there Buddy.
Great pics as always.
ATB
C

Have seen him out sticking close to the rock from a distance..everytime i move close yet he scoots in the back, which is a maze of tunnels and caves.
Seems happy enough and has turned a few fish so far so must be content,lol...hope he pops out soon and ain't too camera shy but will leave him alone til he settles in now and finds a place to call home.

Getting braver as the day goes on,lol.....

DSCF2049-1.jpg

But not a lot !!!!
For some strange reason though, this little guy has became a lot braver and more active since the wrasse arrived yesterday...

DSCF2039.jpg

Only ever got flashes of him before but now he is sitting out and even standing up to mummy clown !! :< :< :< :yahoo:

Oh adorable, I love flame hawks, have been looking for a tiny one for ages to go with my big boy

Seffie x

:fish:

He is gorgeous.

Went and picked up some water this morning Bud (did not buy anything else :hyper: )

Dis see a flashing red scallop though, stunning, it was constantly flashing blue - mesmerizing.

Gotta repost a new pic of mine on rf to keep my £10 crispy in fishy's wallet lol....Stunning mollusc well worth the risk in my opinion !!!
Love the "panda" eyes on these hawks and must admit it's nice to eventually see more of him now.

Most reactions

Back