488l Mega Nano

uhh what is that blue fish near your flame angel...... im in love!!!! is it some type of angel? or even a big damsel... i need a closer look :D

:drool: :drool:
That is one stunning looking cube m8t . :good:
What equipment are you using skimmer flow pumps ect?

and welcome to the salty side

uhh what is that blue fish near your flame angel...... im in love!!!! is it some type of angel? or even a big damsel... i need a closer look :D

looks like a bellus angel to me

bellus-angel-female-1.jpg

Welcome to the forum :hi:

Really nice tank. I like the big cube tanks, you can get such a nice 'scape in them.

Really like the xenia going up the side/back wall, have been thinking of doing the same on my tank (either with xenia or GSP).

How are your anthias getting on (looks like 1 male and 2 females)? I have one female at the moment and would love to get a couple more but everywhere I have read says that they are pretty hard to keep in a group (have read a lot about all the females ending up turning into males and bad agression issues between them). Did you get all 3 as females or did you get them as they are now?

Apart from a bit of display chasing from the male there is no probs at all. True a larger group is preferential , but as said by yourself, then the problems can arrive. Bought as 3 juveniles and one shot up quickly into male coloration about 3 months after introduction......

IMGP2617-1.jpg

Oh wow, wee............ :drool:

Seffie x

:fish:

<Cloud of dust> as Seffie runs off to check those gorgeous fish out and see if suitable for her new tank

Yep guys, correct call on the angel....otnate swallowtail : Genicanthus bellus
A female which has been perfect in the reef , a true dwarf angel reaching around 12 cm, up to 18cm for a male..

IMGP3487-1.jpg

Oh wow, wee............ :drool:

Seffie x

:fish:

<Cloud of dust> as Seffie runs off to check those gorgeous fish out and see if suitable for her new tank

hehe! gotta say they look amazing! look at the colors! :drool:

how long have you had your bellus angel for

thanks scott
[/quote
Bellus has been in here since about nov now, and gave no problems at all so far, even against the flame

Anthias can be quarrelsome amongst each other but it never seems to become aggressive. Nice mid water alternative to chromis.........

did you add the bellus first of did you add the flame first or at the same time

Most reactions

Back