2024 NFL Discussion

Are the Chiefs the new Patriots🤔
Not sure but I have doubts. Chiefs can be beat if the other team keeps discipline. For some reason other teams try to beat the Chiefs by playing the Chiefs' game instead of their own game. Any time you play according to what the other team does you have already set yourself up to lose.

Well color me surprised as my Red Skin Potatoes won today. If I had owned the team, I would have renamed them the red skin potatoes and continued to be able to call them the red skins. I began rooting for them when on college in D.C. the the back half of the 1960s when I began watchng pro football. Back then they they were good. For the last 10 or more years they have been very hard to watch.

I used to bet on football in the 1980s but gave it up when my good paying job was lost due to a merger. I find myself watching less and less football these days. All the rules changes have made it much less enjoyable to watch. I cannot remember the last time I saw an entire game from start to finish including the super bowl games.

Not sure but I have doubts. Chiefs can be beat if the other team keeps discipline. For some reason other teams try to beat the Chiefs by playing the Chiefs' game instead of their own game. Any time you play according to what the other team does you have already set yourself up to lose.
I just see a lot of complaining that they get all the calls and preferential treatment from the zebras. Last week Ravens complained that the receivers toe wasn't out of bounds on the last play, replay showed it was. This week the pass interference call that, if the flag wasn't thrown would have meant the bungals would have won.

What about that Raider come back? Ravens now 0-2...wow

Chargers look good under Harbaugh. Disciplined and run-centric. Defense is pretty solid. See how many games Bosa plays this year before he eventually gets hurt

My bears look like a dumpster fire, or at least their offense does. Caleb Williams was a complete miss as the number 1 pick. Jayden Daniel's should have been their pick or even Penix.

Most reactions

Back