16 Gallon

fishbguy

Reaction score
i have an emoty 16 gallon that i plann in putting some fish in. i want to put 6 harlies in it but i want some other fish as well. i was wondering if any of you could tell me how many zebra danios i could put in with the harlies? thanks,
Andrew

i have an emoty 16 gallon that i plann in putting some fish in. i want to put 6 harlies in it but i want some other fish as well. i was wondering if any of you could tell me how many zebra danios i could put in with the harlies? thanks,
Andrew

Is your tank cycled already? If it is not, I would start with the zebra's or do a fishless cycle before putting anything else in. You can find several links on fishless cycles, including here in this forum.

At this link: http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/pfk/...?article_id=125 you find useful information about stocking densities. This will give give you an idea about how many fish you would be able to keep in your tank.

Good luck!

no, tha tank is not cycled yet. in fact, it is in my attic at the moment. i am trying to convince my mom to let me fill her up. i am not going to start cycling until she says yes. i am just getting ideas for what fish i am going to put in it.

Most reactions

Back