1000 Us Gal Project

awesome tank! that dat is enormous, and i love the turtle. how long is the dat, and how long is the aro, and what kind of aro is it?

awesome tank! that dat is enormous, and i love the turtle. how long is the dat, and how long is the aro, and what kind of aro is it?

the aro is a Asian chili red and the dat/tiger is 20 inch its a true monster which i have had for 7 years from a size of just 2 inch hears a pic of the day i got him still in the bag

Picture235.jpg

love it

the turtle is cool but the fish that impressed me the most bizarrely enough is the tinfoil with the beautiful tail fin. the black on orange is very striking

well done T1 you must be very proud of your work :good:

love it

the turtle is cool but the fish that impressed me the most bizarrely enough is the tinfoil with the beautiful tail fin. the black on orange is very striking

well done T1 you must be very proud of your work :good:

I had 3 of these Tinfoils in a group of 7 not so long ago, all around 8" as soon as I sold them I regretted it, they are amazing to watch in groups. Thats why I bought the 4 golden ones, hope to add a couple of the natural ones back in soon. As Simon says tho m8, yours are class.

its hard to find tinfoils that look that nice at the size i need i want 2 more bad been looking for 2 for sometime now

i want 2 shoals of 5

i got 1 more gold one yesterday so have 5 gold just want 2 more red twin tails thats what they are called anyway

i think its a male female thing that make the black bars show up that much as i saw some good sized ones yesterday but the black bars were very faded on all 3 of them

DSC00135.jpg

That was my group, I was devastated to get rid, could really do with them back now. Think they are the ones you're talkin about aren't they

Its a good example of the differences in tails too.

They were around 8" when I got rid too, got them for £5 each an sold them the same, one of my biggest mistakes but went through a wobble on what I wanted to keep. They did grow about 3" in a matter of months though, really quick, you not got a holding tank if you can only find smaller ones?

% golds an 5 of them is gonna be immense to watch in that tank btw cant wait to see that.

They were around 8" when I got rid too, got them for £5 each an sold them the same, one of my biggest mistakes but went through a wobble on what I wanted to keep. They did grow about 3" in a matter of months though, really quick, you not got a holding tank if you can only find smaller ones?

% golds an 5 of them is gonna be immense to watch in that tank btw cant wait to see that.

im a one tank man always have been and always will be

i dont have eyes in the back of my head so can only look at one tank at once never seen the point in multi fish tanks more work less time to sit back and enjoy :good:

with more tanks you can keep different things though. so a ray tank, a community tank, a coral tank...

but i suppose maintaining lots of tanks could take up a bit too much time

with more tanks you can keep different things though. so a ray tank, a community tank, a coral tank...

so what you are saying i dont keep lots of diffrent types of fish in the one tank :lol:

i could add lots more types if i wanted dont you think

Discipline T1, thats what you have, I unfortunately have very little :rolleyes: I have got one in nearly every room.

I have only just seen your video after all that, its good to see the turtle in amongst all those Rays, sitting on top an that, an showing no interest in a little nip at any of them.

so what you are saying i dont keep lots of diffrent types of fish in the one tank :lol:

i could add lots more types if i wanted dont you think

of course you have different fish, but i meant more. like, you could never put dwarf cichlids in with your rays, they'd be eaten, same for tetras or cories or anything like that. and you couldn't have a finding nemo tank either... you know the one? where you occasionally feed your great white shark clown fish?

Most reactions

Back